Washington is Overrated

Xxx

Reaction score
you guys and your fandom "you have to worship the team and be positive no matter what or you're not a fan"

That's BS. You don't get to be the gatekeeper for who a fan is. Will you come back and talk when Oregon beats us by 20?
Some people would prefer delusional so they don’t have to face reality

Xxx

Reaction score
Are they the worst undefeated team of all time?

I know I'm about to get flamed for this but I've said it all season long. This team is losing to oregon by 20+. They are frauds. They can't hold a candle to the 1991 Don James team that won a share of the national title. I watched both teams live and in person and that team would win by 20+

Sorry guys but this team is not legit. Barely beat bad teams all year. Scored the least points against one win Arizona state of any opponent.
The huskies should win this game blind folded if they are the undefeated team I wish they were.

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm a total Husky homer. For a team to go 12-0 for the first time in Pac 12 history is an awesome achievement. It's hard to go undefeated, especially as the season progresses.

But it's not like I check my rational, critical thinking brain at the door. Any realistic Husky fan already knows we've been teetering the past month or so in our victories. Husky fans don't need anyone to tell us what we already know. If I had to put my rational brain completely into play, I give Oregon about a 70/75% chance of beating us next Friday night.

But for heaven's sake, enjoy this amazing accomplishment in real time. It's worthy of that.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I'm a total Husky homer. For a team to go 12-0 for the first time in Pac 12 history is an awesome achievement. It's hard to go undefeated, especially as the season progresses.

But it's not like I check my rational, critical thinking brain at the door. Any realistic Husky fan already knows we've been teetering the past month or so in our victories. Husky fans don't need anyone to tell us what we already know. If I had to put my rational brain completely into play, I give Oregon about a 70/75% chance of beating us next Friday night.

But for heaven's sake, enjoy this amazing accomplishment in real time. It's worthy of that.
Well said, I'm about a 60-40 lean myself in favor of Oregon. Washington really hasn't put it all together in a full game this season like they could/should and Oregon seems to be running on all cylinders.

Shouldn't take anything away from this team that's made history and had a magical regular season though. Enjoy the accomplishments and don't shit on people so you can get your rocks off...

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Well said, I'm about a 60-40 lean myself in favor of Oregon. Washington really hasn't put it all together in a full game this season like they could/should and Oregon seems to be running on all cylinders.

Shouldn't take anything away from this team that's made history and had a magical regular season though. Enjoy the accomplishments and don't shit on people so you can get your rocks off...
you're taking this way too seriously, I'm not shitting on anyone! I never said anything about anybody! Apparently you are no longer allowed to express an opinion on this forum, despite me having a civil conversation with you the entire time and trying to explain myself you continue to gatekeep and take shots at me. You are the one shitting on people.

The whole point of a message board is to have discussion. Sorry you can't do that with someone who has a different opinion civilly. Once again when Oregon blows them out I'm sure I won't get an apology

Xxx

Reaction score

Doesn't take anything away from this team that's made history and had a magical regular season though. Enjoy the accomplishments and don't shit on people so you can get your rocks off...
If you’re talking about welshers2 shitting on people then I’m confused cause all he did was give his opinion of this team and whether they are really 12-0 talent national title talent, the huskies barely beat the cougars. Either the cougars are way better than their record or the huskies got some holes. Last week I watched penix sling it all over the field but nobody was catching it.

Either way the shitting happening here is all the people jumping down his throat for god forbid saying what he sees

Xxx

Reaction score

You are basically saying the same thing as he said anyway so then your opinion is actually the turd in the room

NoGain

Reaction score
If you’re talking about welshers2 shitting on people then I’m confused cause all he did was give his opinion of this team and whether they are really 12-0 talent national title talent, the huskies barely beat the cougars. Either the cougars are way better than their record or the huskies got some holes. Last week I watched penix sling it all over the field but nobody was catching it.

Either way the shitting happening here is all the people jumping down his throat for god forbid saying what he sees
I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion within some modest constraints. Just as I believe anyone is entitled to shoot that opinion down. It works both ways. :)

cymatica

Reaction score
They will be at Oregon. They've been playing up and down to their opponents all season. They will match up with Oregon and find a way to pull it off, that's what they've been doing. As long as they don't play stupid football like they did today(like playing tight coverage and getting beat on the last play of the 1st half when all they had to do was back off and defend the end zone).

Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score
They will be at Oregon. They've been playing up and down to their opponents all season. They will match up with Oregon and find a way to pull it off, that's what they've been doing. As long as they don't play stupid football like they did today(like playing tight coverage and getting beat on the last play of the 1st half when all they had to do was back off and defend the end zone).
I so hope so I want to see them play for it all

NoGain

Reaction score
Shoot it down with clever facts then not personal attacks
If I believe that someone is exhibiting trollish behavior (I've been in this game a long time), I absolutely feel at liberty to express my opinion about such a matter.

Xxx

Reaction score
If I believe that someone is exhibiting trollish behavior (I've been in this game a long time), I absolutely feel at liberty to express my opinion about such a matter.
So do I. I was told I have a man crush on DK today cause I said he’s a good player.

That same guy said he likes Geno’s body. Trust me I didn’t let him off the hook

Xxx

Reaction score

Welshers is not trolling. I read every word he said. He might be mad sad frustrated fed up stressed sheesh I don’t know but I am feeling what he said cause this apple cup should not have been close so then go back to his original question, is this the worst 12-0 team? Is that inappropriate to ask?

NoGain

Reaction score
Welshers is not trolling. I read every word he said. He might be mad sad frustrated fed up stressed sheesh I don’t know but I am feeling what he said cause this apple cup should not have been close so then go back to his original question, is this the worst 12-0 team? Is that inappropriate to ask?
Difference of opinion. Intent is everything, regardless of the validity of the opinion. As I said once before, timing is everything. There's the potential validity of the opinion, and there's the provocative intent of it. To me, such things are a judgment call based upon years of online experience, many as a mod on one of the busiest messageboards of its content at the time. You gain experience about such things, almost like a second nature.

DJrmb

Reaction score
You are basically saying the same thing as he said anyway so then your opinion is actually the turd in the room
Excuse me? You're complaining about me and doing it and then doing it yourself calling me a turd? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't let him play the victim card...

Bud, if you go back and read I made multiple arguments despite the fact that Welshers doesn't care about arguing any facts and he's on here simply to troll and to bring himself up by bringing other people down. He's been on here spewing toxic comments for weeks. And as someone else said I reserve the right to call out a troll. That's not a personal attack, that's calling out a person's actions.

Xxx

Reaction score
Difference of opinion. Intent is everything, regardless of the validity of the opinion. As I said once before, timing is everything. There's the potential validity of the opinion, and there's the provocative intent of it. To me, such things are a judgment call based upon years of online experience, many as a mod on one of the busiest messageboards of its content at the time. You gain experience such things, almost like a second nature.
That’s a respectable opinion right there

Xxx

Reaction score
Excuse me? You're complaining about me and doing it and then doing it yourself calling me a turd? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't let him play the victim cars...

Bud, if you go back and read I made multiple arguments despite the fact that Welshers doesn't care about arguing any facts and he's on here simply to troll and to bring himself up by bringing other people down. He's been on here spewing toxic comments for weeks. And as someone else said I reserve the right to call out a troll. That's not a personal attack, that's calling out a person's actions.
I’m not complaining about you, I could care less what you say I’m just trying to understand your opinion it seems kinda wishywashy