Washington is Overrated

DJrmb

Reaction score
I’m not complaining about you, I could care less what you say I’m just trying to understand your opinion it seems kinda wishywashy
I think you just don't understand what a troll is bro. You're sitting up here agreeing with NoGain and then arguing with him about it. If you understood then you would get how Welshers is 100% a troll and has been for weeks now and how he has an unhealthy obsession with feeding off negativity. As NoGain said, the timing of his inflammatory post tells the whole story.

Xxx

Reaction score
Excuse me? You're complaining about me and doing it and then doing it yourself calling me a turd? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't let him play the victim card...

Bud, if you go back and read I made multiple arguments despite the fact that Welshers doesn't care about arguing any facts and he's on here simply to troll and to bring himself up by bringing other people down. He's been on here spewing toxic comments for weeks. And as someone else said I reserve the right to call out a troll. That's not a personal attack, that's calling out a person's actions.
I’ve actually gone back and forth with him myself on issues we saw differently and enjoyed it so I know how he does it. Never seen the troll under the bridge, just a passionate fan like myself who will defend his opinion even when people are confused that his disagreeing is actually some kind of offensive comment directed at them.

I try to not let people annoy me but many people don’t leave room for other people to express their opinion if they don’t agree.

Xxx

Reaction score
I think you just don't understand what a troll is bro. You're sitting up here agreeing with NoGain and then arguing with him about it. If you understood then you would get how Welshers is 100% a troll and has been for weeks now and how he has an unhealthy obsession with feeding off negativity.
I can agree with someone who has a different opinion than me, it’s called listening

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
They may not be blowing teams out like Oregon is, but when they need a play a defensive stop, or a score to win the game, they always find a way to make it happen. It will be a tough game for sure, but 12-0 is 12-0. How many teams every year get to 12-0? Not very many.

Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score
I think you just don't understand what a troll is bro. You're sitting up here agreeing with NoGain and then arguing with him about it. If you understood then you would get how Welshers is 100% a troll and has been for weeks now and how he has an unhealthy obsession with feeding off negativity. As NoGain said, the timing of his inflammatory post tells the whole story.
I have been pretty negative myself lately honestly it’s driven much of my comments and I know I’m not a troll, I looked it up

Xxx

Reaction score
Excuse me? You're complaining about me and doing it and then doing it yourself calling me a turd? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't let him play the victim card...

Bud, if you go back and read I made multiple arguments despite the fact that Welshers doesn't care about arguing any facts and he's on here simply to troll and to bring himself up by bringing other people down. He's been on here spewing toxic comments for weeks. And as someone else said I reserve the right to call out a troll. That's not a personal attack, that's calling out a person's actions.
See it’s different when I call you a turd cause you brought it upon yourself by lying
Just like you say, calling out a troll

NoGain

Reaction score
Anyway...peace out here. Great but precarious Husky win. Onto the Pac 12 championship game 5:00pm Friday night in Vegas. Maybe, just maybe the Huskies will continue to do what they've done every game this season so far. Win it.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I can agree with someone who has a different opinion than me, it’s called listening
That's ironic because it seems like you weren't listening in that case and misunderstood his comments

cymatica

Reaction score
Welshers is not trolling. I read every word he said. He might be mad sad frustrated fed up stressed sheesh I don’t know but I am feeling what he said cause this apple cup should not have been close so then go back to his original question, is this the worst 12-0 team? Is that inappropriate to ask?
Normal reactions when your team is shooting themselves in the foot.

DJrmb

Reaction score
See it’s different when I call you a turd cause you brought it upon yourself by lying
Just like you say, calling out a troll
Lying? About what enlighten me where I have ever lied anywhere on here?

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
That's ironic because it seems like you weren't listening in that case and misunderstood his comments
Dude I really really don't want to argue with you or upset you. I think if I was a troll I would be doing the opposite. But you saying I've been spewing negativity for weeks is just untrue. Usually my Seahawks takes are pretty positive honestly. I think I've made 3 previous posts in the Huskies board ever before this.

I wish we could just agree to disagree and let it go. I was angry with the Huskies when I originally posted the OP and emotional but I certainly was not targeting anyone or thinking of anyone else. The spewing negativity for weeks thing is just untrue. I remember making a couple other posts about this team being overrated because it's what I believe.

Why come onto a message board if not to discuss things? I see your perspective and you felt like I was overlly critical with my language and I get that. I was mad. But I was certainly not trying to start anything here. Hopefully you can take my post in good faith and realize I have no ill will towards you nor am I trying to troll which is why I have been consistently trying to diffuse the situation.

Xxx

Reaction score
Hedging your bets is exactly apposed to being a fan... That's what your type don't understand. Doesn't mean you can't be a realistic fan and admit that your team has weaknesses. But going out of your way making public claims against the team you claim to love just so you can have something to come back and "be right about" is apposed to really being a fan. You're setting it up so either way you win, and you can gloat. That's just a narcissistic obsession with self-pleasure, and the lack of having the maturity/grit to be all in, and deal with tough things when they come.
Now that is explaining yourself

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
I’ve actually gone back and forth with him myself on issues we saw differently and enjoyed it so I know how he does it. Never seen the troll under the bridge, just a passionate fan like myself who will defend his opinion even when people are confused that his disagreeing is actually some kind of offensive comment directed at them.

I try to not let people annoy me but many people don’t leave room for other people to express their opinion if they don’t agree.
I appreciate your support man, I have always enjoyed discourse with you as well. I'm actually just sorry I started this thread at this point I really didn't mean to start any arguments. I was heated and made an emotional post (not directed at any posters) and I regret it now. I wish he'd just drop it.

• Haha

Xxx

Reaction score
I appreciate your support man, I have always enjoyed discourse with you as well. I'm actually just sorry I started this thread at this point I really didn't mean to start any arguments. I was heated and made an emotional post (not directed at any posters) and I regret it now. I wish he'd just drop it.
I feel you but I’m learning to double down on here

DJrmb

Reaction score
WHAT!!!!! Oh my gosh I’m done with you homie
🤣

It's a message board, it's all there for you to quote and call me on if it was there but you can't because you made that up... I never said Welshers personally attacked anyone, you lied about that to support your attacks on me.