Watching this panthers/niners game laughing

Seeker

Reaction score
we get to face whatever is left of the winner, these guys are KILLING each other.
and we came out relatively unscathed (save for harvin)

Donn2390

Reaction score
Seeker":1p502tts said:
we get to face whatever is left of the winner, these guys are KILLING each other.
and we came out relatively unscathed (save for harvin)
Hopefully there won't be enough left to put a whole team on the field, no matter who wins

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I see that. Brutal so far.

Did you see that guys lower leg get bent like it was rubber? Had a hard time watching that.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
They are the same team IMO . Don't care who we get . Just hope the beat each other up something good

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm watching it cringing. Wilson isn't getting outside the pocket against either team, and we know what to expect of our passing offense against a good D, let alone these scary front 7s.

Our D better be in form to pitch a shutout because we're in trouble without Harvin.

razor150

Reaction score
I prefer the Niners, they are a team that if you knock them down they don't get back up. They just roll up into a fetal position and take the beating as evidenced by there last 2 games at Centurylink. They just gave up. It is hard to knock them down, but when you do game over.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The niners will roll the panthers no way cant newton can play qb he already looks broke

NJlargent

Reaction score
Niners are going to win this game Big.Doesn't matters If offeNse shows up we win if they don't we lose

Blitzer88

Reaction score
hawk45":ry6c54nq said:
I'm watching it cringing. Wilson isn't getting outside the pocket against either team, and we know what to expect of our passing offense against a good D, let alone these scary front 7s.

Our D better be in form to pitch a shutout because we're in trouble without Harvin.

What you said!

willyum

Reaction score
just like our game yesterday. NFC playoffs, man. Bruisefest

minormillikin

Reaction score
The contrast between the remaining 3 teams in the NFC and the remaining 3 in the AFC, is pretty amazing.

The three remaining NFC teams are defensive powerhouse teams, with good running games and mobile QBs who can make good throws when they need to.

The three remaining AFC teams are great pocket passing teams* with questionable defenses.

*The fact that the Patriots have been a very successful running team, that also happens to have one of the all time best passers under center makes them the most dangerous team in the AFC, imo.

-Pete-

Reaction score
Cats are looking stronger as it goes. Cam is playing scary good and has all day to throw.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
I am jealous of Carolina's offensive line. Look at how much time Newton has to survey the field.
Look at how Newton pulls the trigger with authority to time the ball to the streaking receiver before the safety can close.
Beautiful.
And though Carolina is having issues at the goalline punching it in....gotta love the commitment to the run.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The more I watch this game I would rather see SF

Cyrus12

Reaction score
guess we know which team the league office wants in. How about a call on boldin???? gets away with everything. Panthers would be winning this one if not for refs.

Latest posts