Watson vs Me3 contract

LastRideOut

Reaction score
The Donks have been raked over the coals for the Russ trade, and rightly so.

But the Browns gave up a lot AND gave Watson a fully guaranteed contract. And what have they gotten so far? Putrid quarterback play.

Houston Texans receive: 2022 first-round pick (13th overall), 2023 first-round pick, 2024 first-round pick, 2022 fourth-round pick, 2023 third-round pick, and a 2024 fourth-round pick. Cleveland Browns receive: QB Deshaun Watson and a 2024 sixth-round pick.

I'm slightly surprised that the Browns haven't received the bad press the Donks have for what is equally a bad trade/contract for Watson.

And the guy didn't play for TWO years when they signed him.

strohmin

Reaction score
The Donks have been raked over the coals for the Russ trade, and rightly so.

But the Browns gave up a lot AND gave Watson a fully guaranteed contract. And what have they gotten so far? Putrid quarterback play.

Houston Texans receive: 2022 first-round pick (13th overall), 2023 first-round pick, 2024 first-round pick, 2022 fourth-round pick, 2023 third-round pick, and a 2024 fourth-round pick. Cleveland Browns receive: QB Deshaun Watson and a 2024 sixth-round pick.

I'm slightly surprised that the Browns haven't received the bad press the Donks have for what is equally a bad trade/contract for Watson.

And the guy didn't play for TWO years when they signed him.
The Browns havent opened their mouth as much as the Donks have the past 2 years about how great they are going to be. Plus, not only did they lose out on picks and money for Russell but they lost even more on Sean Payton so far. Then Payton had to run his mouth about Hackett before even playing a game.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
If the Browns cut Watson this off-season it is $200 million in dead cap. Wilson is at least available to play games and at minimum is serviceable this season.

Browns fans have been through enough. Then their team wasted an amazing defense by trading for/signing a bad person, losing tons of draft capital, and completely murdering their cap for the next few seasons. He hasn't even been available/good. If I was a fan of that team I would have stopped watching football.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
The Browns havent opened their mouth as much as the Donks have the past 2 years about how great they are going to be. Plus, not only did they lose out on picks and money for Russell but they lost even more on Sean Payton so far. Then Payton had to run his mouth about Hackett before even playing a game.
🎯

evergreen

Reaction score
And let's face it, does anyone here even dislike the Browns, let alone hate them? I didn't think so. There are lots of us here that f@cking HATE the Donks. And interestingly enough, this hatred really starts with one person. Horse Mouth. The Teeth. The Golden Boy. Lucky 7. For example, I have hated them longer than most of you have even been alive. Let's say since the early 80s...

evergreen

Reaction score
Did you all hear what Spoon said? Something like, “the dr.s told him he can’t play and he’s finally taking no for an answer…”
Ouch!