Way too early Seahawks QB pick...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Absolutely no way the Seahawks don't take a qb in next years draft. So who will it be and when?

I think the Seahawks trade up to 4 and take Will Levis from UK.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I don't really have an opinion on Levis yet, waiting to see how he does this year to actually see if he sustains his play. I will say, however, that it's almost impossible to predict the Seahawks draft picks under this current regime so I'm not holding my breath on Levis being picked. I strongly believe that they will get their QB of the future in next year's draft and they will move mountains if they have to, in order to pick him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think Stroud is probably the best in the class, with Levis right there as well.

Even with the war chest of draft capital, it will probably be hard to get into position.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
would a 3 or 4 win season put us in position to get Levis? Depends on how he plays this season.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
would a 3 or 4 win season put us in position to get Levis? Depends on how he plays this season.
All depends on the depth of the QB pool which in turn depends on how many highly rated QBs come out.

Current projection is 4ish, but there‘s always hope more elevate their profile this season.