Well Pete needs to go

CPHawk

Reaction score
Who we gonna hire that keeps us winning?

JPatera76

Reaction score
I know the buck stops with Pete but damn, Hurtt needs to be fired first. These defensive coordinators have been hot garbage since Dan Quinn.

Which tells me its not the DC's its Him lol.

u0087966

Reaction score
Who we gonna hire that keeps us winning?
Bet we can find someone living under the highway who can come up with a better game plan than Hurtt. Hell....spin a wheel with plays on it would be better than this. No pressure and wide open WRs is getting old real quick.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
If the organization is happy to be a wild card and then one and done in the playoffs there won’t be any changes at the end of the season. the roster on paper is well improved and strong but can’t execute and get out coached. Detroit next week won’t be easy either. If we start 0-2 what will the talk be?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
If the organization is happy to be a wild card and then one and done in the playoffs there won’t be any changes at the end of the season. the roster on paper is well improved and strong but can’t execute and get out coached. Detroit next week won’t be easy either. If we start 0-2 what will the talk be?
We will be LUCKY to go 5-12, with a SINGLE divisional game won.

Geno's career ended today.

Greenhell

Reaction score
An absolute horrible embarrassing showing by the entire team. Defense sucks. Offense sucks and coaching especially sucks. It's like this team has not even prepared for the season.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Spot on. That’s the problem as people get content with wildcards.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
An absolute horrible embarrassing showing by the entire team. Defense sucks. Offense sucks and coaching especially sucks. It's like this team has not even prepared for the season.
They were too busy celebrating winning the off season that they forgot to prepare for the real season

bluengreen

Reaction score
Our offense looked pretty good in the first half. I thought that we were going to have to win a shootout but we looked prepared to do so. Then we lost both of our starting Offensive Tackles and our O has looked inept since. Sure hope Cross and Lucas are back quickly.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Our offense looked pretty good in the first half. I thought that we were going to have to win a shootout but we looked prepared to do so. Then we lost both of our starting Offensive Tackles and our O has looked inept since. Sure hope Cross and Lucas are back quickly.
3 yards in the entire second half.

James in PA

Reaction score
I refuse to listen to his post game presser. Not gonna put myself through that tonight. I'm tired of hearing "We need to do better on third down" but nothing EVER changes.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This was a terrible game.
Our secondary is not as bad as it showed today. Our inability to stop the run is might be turning our corners in the wrong direction too. I have to watch it again to see, but it felt like this was not how our secondary played last year. Both in scheme/position AND results.

(safeties still suck though)

But getting rid of Pete probably makes things worse. He has a knack for hiding how bad the roster really is.