Welp it's a rebuilding year

strohmin

Reaction score
We might be coming back to reality as what we were expected to be. As bad as Geno has been. The defense is just horrific again. They keep giving up slow long drives keeping or offense on the sideline.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah this is a coming down to earth game.

But ultimately the team is better than we thought. Brady is playing with his back against the wall.

It's a disappointing game for sure. But it's not the end of the season. 6-4 going into the bye is nothing to hang our heads over

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
This is a bad take.

We came in with a terrible game plan on offense and gave away a first half and the Buccs are winning on offense by essentially, just cheating.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
We rebounded from playing this poorly early in the season. You learn and grow from failure as much as you do from success.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This is not the end of the world . Rebuilding team , exceptionally Long trip ,young defense, The Goat, Germany showcase game . Burn the tape nothing is useful forget this game move on .

hawker84

Reaction score
This is a bad take.

We came in with a terrible game plan on offense and gave away a first half and the Buccs are winning on offense by essentially, just cheating.
Please tell me you're not serious. Cheating? Really dude? SMDH... we're getting outplayed on both sides of the ball. That is why were down 17 points.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
This is a bad take.

Yep. I'm not even the type to cry about officiating. Today though, this is just blatantly bad and Tampa is milking the refs for all they can get.

djb28

Reaction score
Winning 5 in a row isn't easy. We are still winning the West!. Anything happening this season is icing on the cake. Only gonna get better.

JPatera76

Reaction score
To add .. this game was more important for TB than Seattle. their Win means they leader and gain ahead in thier shit Division to keep them relevant and playoff hopes alive. Seattle keeps the NFCW with this loss..

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Please tell me you're not serious. Cheating? Really dude? SMDH... we're getting outplayed on both sides of the ball. That is why were down 17 points.
The most blatant holding and OPI I have ever seen in a single game. I don't blame Tampa, I blame the officials.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Look how awful the field is. And yes our D was bad for a lot of the game. But I bet if we played them at home this game would be a whole diff story. We shall see what this team is made of after the bye week. If they are a contender we will see with the way they play.