We're sorry, Tical. You were right, please forgive us, Tical

John63

Reaction score
hawk45":18q394nc said:
When Wilson looked decisive last week i puzzled over why, knowing it wasn’t finger or some crap like that. When I saw Matty Brown tweet his puzzlement over the niners running so much single high with man, it all made perfect sense.

Wilson will absolutely tear up that coverage, and even throw crossers on it from time to time because as the WR flashes through the window of Wilson’s compromised vision through the LOS, he knows the DB is *trailing*. When it’s zone, he knows a DB or LB might be lurking in his blind spot. This causes him to either not pull the trigger or to hesitate and throw late, too hard, and inaccurately.

Get ready for him to go right back to looking lost the next time he sees 2 high, and for this board to start wondering all over again why he’s broken. It’s Pete, it’s the finger, it’s the OL, it’s Tical’s fault.

I can guarantee this because in his entire career he has never consistently operated well vs zone for an entire season. He’s managed spurts, usually when there was some threat of either him running or a bell cow back, but he can’t make a so-so rushing attack work for him like Brady, Mannjng, Brees.

Brees made it work despite height because Brees could read coverages and anticipate. Wilson’s supposed commitment to film study makes me laugh because it’s the most wasted study ever. The guy is no better at reading zone or disguised coverages than he ever was. He can read man and beat a cover zero blitz when he sees it, which, so can I.

Wilson’s anticipation is really Kaepernick like. He’s better than Kaep, or at least he made it work much longer, but the anticipation is similar.

Lol of course he managed to last 10 years with number and wins rivaling all the greats without being able to read defenses. U know how absurd that sounds not to mention how factually in accurate it is.

John63

Reaction score
keasley45":1mneml0q said:
John63":1mneml0q said:
keasley45":1mneml0q said:
John63":1mneml0q said:
Links to those supposed stats? IN the meantime you might want to understand the definition of throwing someone open.

throwing someone open-1-throwing to a specific location where the intended target will be. 2-throwing a to a target who is covered but throwing gin such a way as to allow the pass to be completed to them anyway.

So again sorry you are wrong he has done it a lot and even in the last game

AS to bottom 3 and all that again link, please? Also, the original narrative was he cant or doesn't now it change dot hardly does. Hmmm

"Russel only likes to throw the ball into tighter than 3yard off coverage if he's tossing it 40 yards downfield and over a wrs shoulder.' really hmm Lockett was only 12 yards. Dks was not over anyone's shoulder.

Also again changing the rules you were proven wrong about throwing open so now we change it to add the 40 yards and over the shoulder, unfortunately, your still wrong but keep changing eventually you will be right, Here I will help.,

Wilson cant throw a lineman open inside .1 yards of the down marker in the last second of the 3rd qtr. There see it is easy to eventually find what you want just keep changing the rules.

My lord. Ok john63. Russel Wilson does everything right. He gets the ball out wherever it needs to go. He throws receivers open. He throws tonthe middle of the field. He literally does everything a qb should do and werenit not for the idiot of a HC we'd have won several championships by now.

Better?

I'll embed the image later. But here's the link.
I'm sure it's been referenced before.

https://flic.kr/p/2mQ9bHz

Lol let me.try it another for you

You and tical want us to believe a qb who according to you

Can't throw short
Can throw people open
Can't diagnose defenses
Can't work in an offense
Can only throw long that's all

Some how despite not being good at doing anything an NFL qb needs to do but throw long some how is amongst the best to play the game through his first 10 years. You do realize how absurd that is.

Now as to your attempt to placate me. Know one says he is great at everything no qb is. What we are saying is he is better than u and tical who think he can't do anything but throw long is. All these complaints u have about Wilson can de leveled at every qb in league at some level.

Bro. A qb with a gifted arm and legs who doesn't throw the ball unless he sees his open by a pretty large margin is going to have a solid completion percentage. Especially if he functions in an offense that doesnt rely on him to do much through the air because it's build to win on the ground. Add in Russels natural gift and talents and you have a scenario where you have a qb with a cannon who rarely takes risks completing a high % of balls against defenses who have no idea where the ball is going because he's always off script. Doesn't mean he wasn't hall of fame good at it. Just that it doesn't explain away his obviously struggle at doing other basic things.

He's literally the definition of success despite his deficiencies which is remarkable and for that he deserves all the recognition he can get.

But talk about other aspects of his game... not so much. And that hasn't mattered until now.

Wow alot of reading from say absolutely nothing. I have proven factually you are wrong over and over when u figure that out wr can move on to important things.

hawk45

Reaction score
John63":21bpw03d said:
keasley45":21bpw03d said:
John63":21bpw03d said:
keasley45":21bpw03d said:
Just like he DOES throw short and to the middle of the field? And you've proven us wrong there too?

RW is statistically at the bottom or within three spots of the bottom of the league in doing that since 2015, and yet you still show charts with green dots 'proving' that he can.

If you call what you say he did against SF, 'throwing a player open', then there are obviously different definitions of the word or a wide range of examples.

Russel only likes to throw the ball into tighter than 3yard off coverage if he's tossing it 40 yards down field and over a wrs shoulder.

Throwing the ball in front of a crossing wr IS NOT throwing him open.

Links to those supposed stats? IN the meantime you might want to understand the definition of throwing someone open.

throwing someone open-1-throwing to a specific location where the intended target will be. 2-throwing a to a target who is covered but throwing gin such a way as to allow the pass to be completed to them anyway.

So again sorry you are wrong he has done it a lot and even in the last game

AS to bottom 3 and all that again link, please? Also, the original narrative was he cant or doesn't now it change dot hardly does. Hmmm

"Russel only likes to throw the ball into tighter than 3yard off coverage if he's tossing it 40 yards downfield and over a wrs shoulder.' really hmm Lockett was only 12 yards. Dks was not over anyone's shoulder.

Also again changing the rules you were proven wrong about throwing open so now we change it to add the 40 yards and over the shoulder, unfortunately, your still wrong but keep changing eventually you will be right, Here I will help.,

Wilson cant throw a lineman open inside .1 yards of the down marker in the last second of the 3rd qtr. There see it is easy to eventually find what you want just keep changing the rules.

My lord. Ok john63. Russel Wilson does everything right. He gets the ball out wherever it needs to go. He throws receivers open. He throws tonthe middle of the field. He literally does everything a qb should do and werenit not for the idiot of a HC we'd have won several championships by now.

Better?

Can't throw short
Can throw people open
Can't diagnose defenses
Can't work in an offense

Some how despite not being good at doing anything an NFL qb needs to do but throw long some how is amongst the best to play the game through his first 10 years. You do realize how absurd that is.

Now as to your attempt to placate me. Know one says he is great at everything no qb is. What we are saying is he is better than u and tical who think he can't do anything but throw long is. All these complaints u have about Wilson can de leveled at every qb in league at some level.
It’s impressive how badly the word placate was used there, hats off. Adding “know one” in is just the cherry on top.

John63

Reaction score
hawk45":32ey5d8v said:
He’s past the point in his career where he will put up with any coach sitting him down and saying “you’re in an HOF trajectory but we need to scheme around your deficiencies just like any QB needs to scheme around theirs.”

He will never accept that he is trash vs cover 2 and that’s why he looks so awful, scared, indecisive, and lost so much. I wish he’d see that playing with rookie level effectiveness against that coverage makes him look worse than if he just made the obvious adjustments to get defenses out of it. Hell, everyone would rally to his side and blame Pete for running it more, and go back to acting like Wilson bails out bad offense. And we’d win.

Ahh maybe because he is not trash against cover 2. But don't let the facts get in the way of your fiction

hawk45

Reaction score
John63":rcjor29g said:
keasley45":rcjor29g said:
John63":rcjor29g said:
keasley45":rcjor29g said:

Better?

Can't throw short
Can throw people open
Can't diagnose defenses
Can't work in an offense

Bro. A qb with a gifted arm and legs who doesn't throw the ball unless he sees his open by a pretty large margin is going to have a solid completion percentage. Especially if he functions in an offense that doesnt rely on him to do much through the air because it's build to win on the ground. Add in Russels natural gift and talents and you have a scenario where you have a qb with a cannon who rarely takes risks completing a high % of balls against defenses who have no idea where the ball is going because he's always off script. Doesn't mean he wasn't hall of fame good at it. Just that it doesn't explain away his obviously struggle at doing other basic things.

He's literally the definition of success despite his deficiencies which is remarkable and for that he deserves all the recognition he can get.

But talk about other aspects of his game... not so much. And that hasn't mattered until now.

Wow alot of reading from say absolutely nothing. I have proven factually you are wrong over and over when u figure that out wr can move on to important things.
You have never risen above elementary school level factoid salad in your arguments, you have certainly not definitely made your case, in fact you damage it the more you natter on.

Moving on would be accepting Wilson can’t beat cover 2 and discussing how to fix it or if he’d tolerate the fix.

hawk45

Reaction score
The nice thing is that 63 will pipe down a little when the inevitable Wilson train wreck v zone happens. I mean the excuses will still be there, but at a lower volume.

keasley45

Reaction score
hawk45":8cu9ogug said:
Wilson has elite tools and can be very effective, it’s a shame really his ego won’t let him do what it takes like a Brady without ego would. Even Manning be like “hand the ball off, yo.”

Commit to handing it off even when it doesn’t work right away. Use his own legs. He doesn’t want to do either of those two things because it doesn’t fit his desire to be seen as Brees or the QBs that are volume passers. But you can’t be a volume passer if you can’t throw cover 2 beaters consistently. So go back to using RB and QB runs to threaten defenses out of cover 2, then carve them up with big clutch throws (Wilson is definitely able to be clutch in big moments even if he hasn’t been flinging it all day).

I would absolutely love that Wilson if I saw it.

And this. Truer words have not been spoken.

keasley45

Reaction score
hawk45":3b82ntcv said:
The nice thing is that 63 will pipe down a little when the inevitable Wilson train wreck v zone happens. I mean the excuses will still be there, but at a lower volume.

Until Wilson 'throws someone open' again ONCE. or hits the middle ONCE. Or throws his quick one read passes that just undermine every argument that Wilson holds the ball too long.

Or has ONE good game out of 7.

John63

Reaction score
hawk45":35szgszf said:
John63":35szgszf said:
keasley45":35szgszf said:
John63":35szgszf said:

Can't throw short
Can throw people open
Can't diagnose defenses
Can't work in an offense

You have never risen above elementary school level factoid salad in your arguments, you have certainly not definitely made your case, in fact you damage it the more you natter on.

Moving on would be accepting Wilson can’t beat cover 2 and discussing how to fix it or if he’d tolerate the fix.

Moving on would be accepting your lie that he can't beat cover 2 when he has. Just because a qb struggles a few games and it happens to be a team that plays a particular coverage does not mean the qn sucks against it. For example a few years ago we played Pittsburgh and they played cover 2 the whole game we won and Wilson destroyed them. So u want tomprve he sucks against cover 2. Fine fund every play of every game were he faced cover 2 and get the against stats for all of that. If they are bad u proved ur point. If not you did not till then u have proven nothing. Other than thinking we are gullible enough to think henaucks against cover 2 and yet u and your buddies figured it out. But every team.we faced have not. This is a copy cat league if he sucked at facing cover 2 every team would play it yet they don't because they know he does not suck at it.

John63

Reaction score
hawk45":1xz5rrus said:

What would be nice is if you and your buddies would get a clue. Fyi

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2...ne-defenses-in-2018/[url] So.much for a zone

John63

Reaction score
keasley45":3rk0j4ve said:
hawk45":3rk0j4ve said:
Wilson has elite tools and can be very effective, it’s a shame really his ego won’t let him do what it takes like a Brady without ego would. Even Manning be like “hand the ball off, yo.”

Commit to handing it off even when it doesn’t work right away. Use his own legs. He doesn’t want to do either of those two things because it doesn’t fit his desire to be seen as Brees or the QBs that are volume passers. But you can’t be a volume passer if you can’t throw cover 2 beaters consistently. So go back to using RB and QB runs to threaten defenses out of cover 2, then carve them up with big clutch throws (Wilson is definitely able to be clutch in big moments even if he hasn’t been flinging it all day).

I would absolutely love that Wilson if I saw it.

And this. Truer words have not been spoken.

You mean more garbage words u 2 should get a room

John63

Reaction score
keasley45":2p7u3nkz said:
hawk45":2p7u3nkz said:

Until Wilson 'throws someone open' again ONCE. or hits the middle ONCE. Or throws his quick one read passes that just undermine every argument that Wilson holds the ball too long.

You mean how you say he can't because he misses 1. U are hilarious he could hit 20 of 21 ans u will say he sucks because of the 1 he.misses.

keasley45

Reaction score
John63":s7gu8med said:
keasley45":s7gu8med said:
John63":s7gu8med said:
keasley45":s7gu8med said:

Better?

Can't throw short
Can throw people open
Can't diagnose defenses
Can't work in an offense

No words for these responses.

Yes John. You've 'factually' proved nothing outside of quoting statistics.

Stats sometimes require context.

I'll use the one I've already mentioned several times. Russels qbr against the WFT the other night was 10. He literally shat the bed and hit a 110. By that standard, if he played as well as he did that night, by that Stat, he'd be the best of all time.

You know how many games he's played where hes gone 16 for 23 for 180 or so because he wasn't asked to throw and only did when Doug or Lock found an opening I'm a zone to sit in... or he'd hit Kearse on a PA pass?. Or the receiver had 3 yards of separation. That's was literally the first 7 plus years of his career.

He compiled his stats in a low risk simple system because that's what he showed he could do. Its not like he could beat 2 high in 2015 and forgot. And then he used his God given talent to function above what his attitude for xs and os allowed for.

Outside of that, he makes his hay on the long ball, his legs, and after 10 years still struggles against 2 high, exotic coverages and is still league worst going over the middle short.

That's 'factually' fact.

keasley45

Reaction score
John63":1rkbowv0 said:
keasley45":1rkbowv0 said:
hawk45":1rkbowv0 said:

You mean how you say he can't because he misses 1. U are hilarious he could hit 20 of 21 ans u will say he sucks because of the 1 he.misses.

Here's the difference. I never said he sucks. I never said I don't like him. His is the only authentic seahawks jersey I own.

I just don't blindly attribute his failures to everyone around him.

He has holes in his game that are glaringly obvious. But even when you try to post stills of a play and point out what's wrong, it just all gets dumped into the pile of 'opinion' on what we think is going.

Football doesn't work on opinion. It's a game of strategy and scheme. Move and counter move. And Russel was able to push aside those things for years, only utilizing what he needed, and made things happen on his own... and in the process was praised as being THE offense when he did. If you tear up the play and just run your own thing and end up making it work, it doesn't mean the play was bad.

Ask Brett Favre and Mike Holmgren

What Wilson isn't doing is only a mystery to a handful here.

John63

Reaction score
keasley45":5xv8r56d said:
John63":5xv8r56d said:
keasley45":5xv8r56d said:
John63":5xv8r56d said:

Can't throw short
Can throw people open
Can't diagnose defenses
Can't work in an offense

I'll use the one I've already mentioned several times. Russels qbr against the WFT the other night was 10. He literally shat the bed and hit a 110. By that standard, if he played as well as he did that night, by that Stat, he'd be the best of all time.

You know how many games he's played where hes gone 16 for 23 for 180 or so because he wasn't asked to throw and only did when Doug or Lock found an opening I'm a zone to sit in... or he'd hit Kearse on a PA pass?. Or the receiver had 3 yards of separation. That's was literally the first 7 plus years of his career.

He compiled his stats in a low risk simple system because that's what he showed he could do. Its not like he could beat 2 high in 2015 and forgot. And then he used his God given talent to function above what his attitude for xs and os allowed for.

Outside of that, he makes his hay on the long ball, his legs, and after 10 years still struggles against 2 high, exotic coverages and is still league worst going over the middle short.

That's 'factually' fact.

Ah actually improved alot. I showed videos were he passed people open showed stats proving everything u saying wrong. U have proven nothing except u live to change your story once tourbproven wrong. First hre can't against 2 high then he hardly ever now he struggles. Again find every play he had against 2 high list his stats until then u dont have anything at all but bs.

Fact his stats and wi s match up agai st all th greats and you can't do that and have all the deficiencies u say he has. So deal with it.

John63

Reaction score
keasley45":2oiaaoqs said:
John63":2oiaaoqs said:
keasley45":2oiaaoqs said:
hawk45":2oiaaoqs said:

Here's the difference. I never said he sucks. I never said I don't like him. His is the only authentic seahawks jersey I own.

He has holes in his game that are glaringly obvious. But even when you try to post stills of a play and point out what's wrong, it just all gets dumped into the pile of 'opinion' on what we think is going.

Football doesn't work on opinion. It's a game of strategy and scheme. Move and counter move. And Russel was able to push aside those things for years, only utilizing what he needed, and made things happen on his own... and in the process was praised as being THE offense when he did. If you tear up the play and just run your own thing and end up making it work, it doesn't mean the play was bad.

You know it's funny you say football does not work on opinio. Yet that is all u got opinion and bad ones at that.

keasley45

Reaction score
John63":au1k6w13 said:
keasley45":au1k6w13 said:
John63":au1k6w13 said:
keasley45":au1k6w13 said:

You know it's funny you say football does not work on opinio. Yet that is all u got opinion and bad ones at that.

I post game footage and highlight actual occurrences and you classify them opinion.

I cite statistics about RWs failures at throwing over the middle. League worst for many years. And to you, it's opinion.

Factual statistically failures on passing 3rd down. Again, opinion.

And on and on.

It's cool. You can live in the world where RW is infallible and the team around him is so historicall bad that we are 4-8. Or where 'FACTS' resemble rumors about a HC sabotaging a play book.

Tell Russ I said 'what's up'.

keasley45

Reaction score
John63":12ljm70q said:
keasley45":12ljm70q said:
John63":12ljm70q said:
keasley45":12ljm70q said:

That's 'factually' fact.

Ah actually improved alot. I showed videos were he passed people open showed stats proving everything u saying wrong. U have proven nothing except u live to change your story once tourbproven wrong. First hre can't against 2 high then he hardly ever now he struggles. Again find every play he had against 2 high list his stats until then u dont have anything at all but bs.

Fact his stats and wi s match up agai st all th greats and you can't do that and have all the deficiencies u say he has. So deal with it.

The youtube thing earlier? You are referring to that 'proof'?

John63

Reaction score
Okay so I am going to make this east for tical, keasley45 and the rest of your crew.

First
You went from can't, to never, to hardly changing your tune whenever you were proven wrong.

So here it is.

No qb in NFL history has put up numbers like Wilson's which rival all the greats while being on able to throw long period fact end of story.

Now you can have your opinion but as keasley45 said opinions don't matter. And the facts show he is and has been one of the best in the league his whole career and you can't do that while only being able to throw long.

keasley45

Reaction score
John63":2r1a0fz3 said:
Okay so I am going to make this east for tical, keasley45 and the rest of your crew.

First
You went from can't, to never, to hardly changing your tune whenever you were proven wrong.

So here it is.

No qb in NFL history has put up numbers like Wilson's which rival all the greats while being on able to throw long period fact end of story.

Now you can have your opinion but as keasley45 said opinions don't matter. And the facts show he is and has been one of the best in the league his whole career and you can't do that while only being able to throw long.
?

Thank you for summing it all up for 'the crew'.

Much appreciated. It's clear now.