What's everyone watching this week?

morgulon1

Reaction score
It's not just a week to week thing. McDaniels has absolutely saved Tua's career; he looks like a completely different QB. That's completely separate from the 70 points they scored last week.
They lost 48-20 today. Last season right about this same time they were speaking the same way about some other team (Jets I think). There's a lot that can happen along the way. I'm not dismissing McDaniels or the job he's done so far but they haven't won anything. Tua is another concussion away from missing substantial time .

GGotskill

Reaction score
They lost 48-20 today. Last season right about this same time they were speaking the same way about some other team (Jets I think). There's a lot that can happen along the way. I'm not dismissing McDaniels or the job he's done so far but they haven't won anything. Tua is another concussion away from missing substantial time .

I think it's less about any specific game, and how McDaniels has changed Tua's career trajectory. Between bad coaching, front office with no faith in him, and middling performance, Tua honestly looked like a bust. McDaniels came into the building and told everyone Tua was the QB they should build around, when Tua was on the verge of being traded.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That shit makes me want to stop watching...this publicity stunt shit needs to stay in Hollywood. I am hoping for a season ending injury to Kelce to end it..ya I said it...
You’re just jealous because she’s not “Canada’s sweetheart”. 😎

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
My viewing was Falcon v Jaguars live at Wembley. Then the end of the Vikings game followed by the Chargers. This morning the Sunday night game on delay.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think it's less about any specific game, and how McDaniels has changed Tua's career trajectory. Between bad coaching, front office with no faith in him, and middling performance, Tua honestly looked like a bust. McDaniels came into the building and told everyone Tua was the QB they should build around, when Tua was on the verge of being traded.
I hope Tua does well and stays healthy.
There's a lot of football to be played is all I was trying to convey.