What's going on with Russ' deep ball passes?

bill99350

Reaction score
NY Hawk":17vyegzm said:
You see what I mean? I told you guys RW was playing like crap. You guys talk about him like he can walk on water. Game was over after the pick 6.

Ur kidding right? That interception was not even close to being his fault! Swain didn’t even block, and it was a dumb play call! The CB outplayed both receivers there, that’s not on Russ!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bill99350":1ksaus81 said:
Ur kidding right? That interception was not even close to being his fault! Swain didn’t even block, and it was a dumb play call! The CB outplayed both receivers there, that’s not on Russ!
I don't think it was actually a dumb play call. Swain standing there not doing his job and looking like an idiot made me want to stab a puppy, though. He didn't even have to block him, the defender was just sprinting straight for the ball - a little chip was all that was needed.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
It was a dumb ass call. And after watching it again it was Metcalf's fault because he just stood there waiting for the ball instead of running up to it. But I'm not taking back the fact that RW played like crap. The Seahawks play the same way every time they play the Rams. Scared. The O-line gets punked , the defensive line gets punked by the Rams O-line and the OC has Metcalf moving all the time to keep him from having a 1 on 1 match up with Ramsey. The Hawks need some dogs on that O-line or the same thing will keep happening. And it was over after that pick 6 because the Seahawks never recovered from it. Take away the pick 6 and what's the score?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, brutal effort by Swain. The guy made a great defensive play. But, everything is clearly Russ' fault, that never changes on here. I can't even muster up the energy to talk about it anymore. He didn't play well, but blaming him for this loss, let alone that play is hilarious. And not even close to accurate.
They got OWNED on both sides of the line.

Seymour

Reaction score
Yes, the DB no doubt made a great play.....but that play was only possible to make when he was absolutely CERTAIN that it was a WR screen being thrown. That IMO is the real issue. We are way to easy to read, not creative on offense with new plays taking advantage of what the D gives us, and insanely frustrating to watch at times.

Over 700 WR screens thrown in the NFL this season....and........just........one.......interception!! :pukeface:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, brutal and predictable offense. An absolute waste of talent for a team that flat out DOES have the guys to make it deep in the playoffs.

Latest posts