Will Michael Crabtree mention Richard Sherman?

TruHammer07

Reaction score
http://www.sfgate.com/technology/busine ... 169278.php

prop bet #9

Will Michael Crabtree mention Richard Sherman in a tweet during the Super Bowl from kickoff until final whistle?

I wonder what the maximum bet is capped at for something like this? Correct me if I'm wrong betting public, but this seems to be a highly controllable outcome and one that could make his boys rich. I read on bodog he has to specifically mention sherm by name. Highly unlikely when up to now they only refer to each other as sheep/lions.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Good point, but on the other side of the ledger, Crabtree's last mention of the Hawks on twitter was Jan 20:

I take nothing away from that team and it was a tough fight out there.. I just have to thank the whole niner nation for the support.

Erebus

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a bet that Vegas should offer, especially if Crabtree knows about it and can intentionally change the outcome.

OP
OP
T

TruHammer07

Reaction score
Yeah it seems like easy money.. but it pays better to take the "Yes" he will mention sherm.. leads to be believe he knows about this prop bet and will say it. Making someone a lot of money for less of a risk.

Latest posts