Wilson is Average

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Tonight was the first time I’m genuinely ready for Russ to get a fresh start. Go somewhere where he’ll be more appreciated. And let’s see what Pete or some other coach will do.

The toxic/negativity towards Russ has reached an all time low and nothing short of a super bowl trophy will change that.

chris98251

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3djsutp1 said:
Tonight was the first time I’m genuinely ready for Russ to get a fresh start. Go somewhere where he’ll be more appreciated. And let’s see what Pete or some other coach will do.

The toxic/negativity towards Russ has reached an all time low and nothing short of a super bowl trophy will change that.

When a back up comes in that has not thrown a pass in a regular game in years and makes the offense look fluid you have to wonder whats going on with Wilson.

Wilson is a great QB but something isn't meshing and hasn't since last midseason.

5thgen

Reaction score
There will always be fanboys on every team. Their was a time when most Carolina fans thought cam newton was black jesus.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
chris98251":3nng1cex said:
Scorpion05":3nng1cex said:

When a back up comes in that has not thrown a pass in a regular game in years and makes the offense look fluid you have to wonder whats going on with Wilson.

Wilson is a great QB but something isn't meshing and hasn't since last midseason.

The offense didn't look anymore fluid than it did with Wilson.

Geno's time to throw was 3.25 seconds. But let me guess, Geno got the ball out quickly right?

Geno faced soft coverage against a team that didn't prep for him. But the offense looked more fluid, right?

Geno passed over the middle to Dissly. Russ passed over the middle to DK for a touchdown. And to Lockett over the middle for a touchdown..before it was called back. He also threw to DK over the middle in previous games.

Russ isn't black jesus. He isn't above criticism, although the fact that his race is being brought up kinda highlights that he's treated differently. The bias towards him by a large portion of this fan base though, is gross. Unlike John63, I'm not begging for anyone to agree with me for him to stay here. No one here has to see how unfair the criticism and bias towards Russ has been. Because it won't make a difference when he's dropping 40+ touchdowns for another franchise.

I'm go Hawks all the way, but I want to actually be part of a team where the fan base supports the QB and we believe in the coach. Russ has never been fully supported here. So, let's start over, see how it goes with a taller more "traditional" QB.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
chris98251":1kj5wkcf said:
Scorpion05":1kj5wkcf said:

Geno's time to throw was 3.25 seconds. But let me guess, Geno got the ball out quickly right?

Geno faced soft coverage against a team that didn't prep for him. But the offense looked more fluid, right?

Geno passed over the middle to Dissly. Russ passed over the middle to DK for a touchdown. And to Lockett over the middle for a touchdown..before it was called back. He also threw to DK over the middle in previous games.

Russ isn't black jesus. He isn't above criticism. The bias towards him by a large portion of this fan base though, is gross. Unlike John63, I'm not begging for anyone to agree with me for him to stay in Seattle. No one here has to see how unfair the criticism and bias towards Russ has been. Because it won't make a difference when he's dropping 40+ touchdowns for another franchise.

I'm go Hawks all the way, but I want to actually be part of a team where the fan base supports the QB and we believe in the coach. Russ has never been fully supported here. So, let's start over, see how it goes with a taller more "traditional" QB.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Scorpion05":13k6jvzs said:
chris98251":13k6jvzs said:
Scorpion05":13k6jvzs said:

Russ isn't black jesus. He isn't above criticism, although the fact that his race is being brought up kinda highlights that he's treated differently. The bias towards him by a large portion of this fan base though, is gross. Unlike John63, I'm not begging for anyone to agree with me for him to stay here. No one here has to see how unfair the criticism and bias towards Russ has been. Because it won't make a difference when he's dropping 40+ touchdowns for another franchise.

I wonder what the correlation is to people who talk about Geno coming in and not being bad (or really good, even) is to those who complain when backups come in against the Seahawks and do well. You know, the ones who think only the Seahawks allow backups to come into games and do well for their first game/few games until they have film on them/are planned against.