XFL

chris98251

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1rufvehk said:
chris98251":1rufvehk said:
Ruminator":1rufvehk said:
https://www.xfl.com/teams/seattle

Of the eight teams, I think Seattle won the best-looking logo contest.

The name Dragons took some getting used to, though. Sonics, Seahawks, Sounders, and Mariners are relatively unique and totally Seattle. Dragons, on the other hand, could just as easily have been used by any of the other seven teams. But if we pull off a sweet looking uniform design, I think I can tolerate it.

Colors are Seahawks and Sonics colors.

Seattle sonics logo

5d5d7892384e0image

BdOPfDT
it's actually orange and not red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All those are a Orange color and not red.some of the images enhanced it more then others.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I'm surprised they picked only one market without an NFL team. I know they're not directly competing with them, but I still think interest would be higher in non-NFL markets, of which many are viable. I'm Washingtonian through and through, but why not Portland instead of Seattle? San Diego instead of Los Angeles? San Antonio instead of Houston or Dallas? Orlando instead of Tampa?

Ruminator

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1f9u91xd said:
it's actually orange and not red

Indeed it is...

mockup-94347cd5_800x.png

Ruminator

Reaction score
So XLF games are to begin in February 2020. Originally slated for January but I think they pushed it back. Either way, that's a heck of a fast-track schedule to get 40 players X 8 teams + coach/front office personnel all assembled at least a month or two prior to give them time for all needed preparations, training, and practices!

notyou

Reaction score
JohnGlenn":24wz3dk5 said:
Hope Macklemore does the song when the team comes onto the field! Would be so cool!!!
Hopefully CRAPlemore forgets how to make "music" & somehow destroys all of the copies of his "music" on the planet, so we never have to hear that garbage ever again.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nobody is forcing you to listen to his music. Just turn the dial? I don't listen to Rap or Hip Hop..... not a fan, but it's easy to just not listen to it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
notyou":20cjbtim said:
JohnGlenn":20cjbtim said:
Hope Macklemore does the song when the team comes onto the field! Would be so cool!!!
Hopefully CRAPlemore forgets how to make "music" & somehow destroys all of the copies of his "music" on the planet, so we never have to hear that garbage ever again.
I’m not a Macklemore fan by any stretch but I’ll take that song over that steaming pile of flaming crap that is BSS that the Hawks used to play pregame. Let’s get all pumped up to rip the opponents heads off then that mood killer is played.

The last thing I think of when I hear BSS is football.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They just released the prices. Some pretty cheap tickets, shoot you can sit in the club seats for 45 bucks. Nice

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
20 former Seahawks eligible for next week’s XFL

Here they are: Jake Heaps (QB), Sealver Siligia (DT), Avery Young (OL), Emmanuel Beal (LB), Nate Boyer (LS), B.J. Daniels (QB/WR), Terence Garvin (LB), Patrick Lewis (C), Kristjan Sokoli (DT), Taniela Tupou (DT), Xavier Turner (RB), Daniel Williams (WR), Michael Bowie (OT), Tanner Carew (LS), Marcell Frazier (EDGE), Christian French (LB), Dujuan Harris (RB), Terry Poole (OL), Trovon Reed (CB) and Mohammed Seisay (CB).

https://www.fieldgulls.com/platform/amp ... -xfl-draft

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I've heard the players will be paid less than the cfl pays. I just dont see how that's possible.

Ruminator

Reaction score
XFL Draft Tracker:

https://www.xfl.com/en-US/articles/phas ... ft-tracker

Don't know if Dragons would have picked Christine Michael, but St. Louis snagged him immediately before our pick. We then selected RB Trey Williams. And then in the second round, another RB -- Kenneth Farrow. LOL.

Interesting that even though all teams were assigned a QB before the draft commenced, Houston used their first pick to get another quarterback.

aredub

Reaction score
Multiple ex Seahawks on the team. Isaiah Battle, Robert Meyers, Jace Amaro, Keenan Reynolds, and preseason hero Kasen Williams! I have to be honest, I'm a little intrigued. I could go watch a game or two.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
aredub":2ookoxe0 said:
Multiple ex Seahawks on the team. Isaiah Battle, Robert Meyers, Jace Amaro, Keenan Reynolds, and preseason hero Kasen Williams! I have to be honest, I'm a little intrigued. I could go watch a game or two.
Yes!!!!!
Go Dragons!!!!