Chills listening to Metcalf's post game presser...

niveky

Reaction score
I know he had that really dumb mistake with the what should have been a td two weeks ago..but the dude is only 22 and he is already a beast. Listening to his responses and what looks to be tons of genuine character, fire, and passion for the game.....he's just getting started too....i hope they are able to hang onto him for his whole career and that it is a very long one...I can't disagree with what Russell Wilson had to say about Metcalf that they talked about during the game....

MrThortan

Reaction score
Safe to say he has a serious payday in his future. I hope we can afford him. But at least his ours for a while longer.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
If we pay metcalf and Wilson then the team will suffer in other areas. They def won’t be able to pay Carson. I think Metcalf is one that should get his money from the Hawks. Just hope he doesn’t want QB money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

themunn

Reaction score
It blows my mind that he's only had 22 receptions so far on the season, with 6 in first game and 4 in each of the following 4.

I know he's had a few drops but I know he's gonna have a game where he catches 10 or 12 soon and blow past 200 yards.

What a time to be a hawks fan. Have been waiting for so long to have a bonafide number 1 - at the moment the only receiver outperforming him is DeAndre Hopkins (45 catches on 53 targets to lead league in receptions, vs Metcalf's 22 receptions on 39 targets). If Metcalf can bring that up to a 75% catch rate or so, he will leave the rest of the league in the rear view mirror - and it's not like many of those targets have been uncatchable - he certainly has room for improvement which is mind-bogglingly exciting.

TreeRon

Reaction score
He seems like a decent guy as well. If he's genuine, he'll be a great roll model.