Hollywood Russ with the 17.6 QBR

PNW

Reaction score
Now Hollywood Russ can just focus on his true passions, perfume launches and his boring podcast

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
PNW":o2vtyxhi said:
Now Hollywood Russ can just focus on his true passions, perfume launches and his boring podcast

Not only is this post horrendously dumb, but also now laughably unoriginal. Congrats

PNW

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2bgp1z0q said:
PNW":2bgp1z0q said:

Not only is this post horrendously dumb, but also now laughably unoriginal. Congrats
Good I’m glad I could make you laugh my man. Someone needed to cheer you up around here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He was ass yesterday. No pocket awareness, his clock sensing pressure is slow, he is slow to react once he senses pressure, and holds on to the ball too long. All season long issues.....

But.....he has NO time due to a shitty offensive line, and is hamstrung with one of the worst OC’s in the league.
Give him even a decent OL, and decent OC and he is MVP level.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What QB would have done well in yesterday's scheme and pocket pressure?

Russ isn't a god, he's still unable to create offense out of nothing.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson just went 179/0/1 and he's freakin' great!

Dallashawksfan

Reaction score
RCATES":3v0ch8ia said:
SonicHawk":3v0ch8ia said:

You Russ apologist are downright cringeworthy. Lamar also ran for 136 yards you blind fool.

Russ can't run anymore. He can't see where he is going.

tersal

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":5h07ifh2 said:
A very Sam Darnoldish performance.
The clueless continue to post. The official QB rating was 72.1 17.6 is some garbage espn metric with no real substance.
Was it a poor offensive performance yes. The Rams defense dominated. Much like the LOB dominated Peyton Manning and Aaron Rogers back in the day.

getnasty

Reaction score
SonicHawk":x9xbech4 said:

If you watched the game you'd realize Lamar pretty much willed his team to victory. Not saying he's better then Russ but he definitely played better today then Russ did yesterday.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1mroa7a4 said:
He was ass yesterday. No pocket awareness, his clock sensing pressure is slow, he is slow to react once he senses pressure, and holds on to the ball too long. All season long issues.....

But.....he has NO time due to a $h!t offensive line, and is hamstrung with one of the worst OC’s in the league.
Give him even a decent OL, and decent OC and he is MVP level.
Eventually blame needs to go on him. Everyone knows he can only hit with the deep ball. I think his vision this year was terrible. So many all-22 shows him leaving wide open receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw Mang

Reaction score
SonicHawk":17qhfnz0 said:
Yea but Lamar and his team won and Russ and his team lost . You forgot to mention that little detail.

zchurch74

Reaction score
NO ONE can argue that Russ holds the ball way too long. Part of this is because he is waiting for the route to develop and looks for the deep ball. Russ also needs to learn to step up into the pocket. The spin move is old Md it often leads to a sack for 10+ yards when it should only be a 3-5 yard loss. Watch when he rolls out. He also goes backwards an extra 5-7 yards when he doesn’t need to. There is so much video out there showing he misses check downs and misses wide open guys that would go for an easy 7-10 yard pick up. No one is expecting Russ to Run like Lamar but he doesn’t take the opportunities to run for 3-5 yards when needed. Again, he holds the ball and looks for the big play and more often then not takes an unnecessary sack.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Also, can someone tell me a must win game other them the NFC championship game Russ and the offense went out there and won us a game? Since Russ has been here he has had the defense win more games then he has. He cannot win must win games. Don’t give me the OC and Pete are the reason. Russ always has the ability to change the play. He had the chance to change the play and lost us back to back.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wilson kind of reminds of me Roger Dorn in Major League.

More focused on his commercial opportunities than his football success.

Maybe he is just mailing it because he knows his coach is going to screw his chances regardless.

But it isn't a great look.

In the movie, Dorn only changed after getting punched in the face.

Maybe one of his teammates will realize that.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3bvb8ry4 said:
Wilson kind of reminds of me Roger Dorn in Major League.

More focused on his commercial opportunities than his football success.

Maybe he is just mailing it because he knows his coach is going to screw his chances regardless.

But it isn't a great look.

In the movie, Dorn only changed after getting punched in the face.

Maybe one of his teammates will realize that.

Russell Wilson has officially broken most of the posters on this board.