JayhawkMike wrote:He’d be much less of a distraction to the team than kaepernick would be.
I would take a chance on him. A Pro not a Joe.
Bet if we are going to be 27th in the league in pass vs run percentage don’t bother.
I wish a good player would become available in a position of true need rather than WR and Safety.
From the Article in the post above.
Antonio Brown's trans.
• Threatening a reporter for writing a critical article about him
• Tossing furniture out of his apartment window, nearly hitting a toddler
• Driving over 100 MPH on a suburban highway
• Several domestic incidents, one of which he streamed live on Instagram
• An NSFW music video for a rap song that is just him repeating the phase “I gotta whole lotta money”
• A doctor sued him for unpaid fees
• An allegation of sexual misconduct, which led to Brown sending the alleged victim intimidating texts
• The aforementioned sexual assault allegation
• The aforementioned no contest plea to felony burglary with battery charge
In the locker room
• Broadcast his team’s celebration of a playoff victory despite his teammates requests to keep a low profile on social media
• Skipped practices leading up to a Week 17 must-win game to make the playoffs in 2018, and was benched
• Demanded a trade from Pittsburgh less than two years after signing a massive extension
• Got frostbite on his feet after not wearing proper footwear to a cryotherapy session
• Refused to practice after the NFL banned his helmet
• Missed several practices in Oakland, resulting in fines
• Reached out to social media consultants for advice on how to expedite his release
• Confronted Raiders general manager Mike Mayock in an altercation that nearly turned physical
• Apologized with a 20-second statement, then demanded his release the next day
As a teammate
• Got angry after A PRACTICE for a lack of targets in 2015
• Pouted after his teammate DeAngelo Williams scored Pittsburgh’s first TD of the 2017 AFC Championship game
• Threw a Gatorade cooler during a game in 2017 after a play in which he was open and didn’t get the ball
• Got angry at an assistant coach, sulked after a Ben Roethlisberger TD run, and was angry about his involvement in the offense all in one 2018 game against the Chiefs in which he was targeted 17 times
Knelt down during the national anthem.
What a world we live in when the latter is more of a distraction.