SF Almost choking away a 20-6 lead

telerion

Reaction score
Their secondary is awful.

Update: Really good game in the end.

rlkats

Reaction score
Man this was a dogfight. Bengals are tough with Joe B. I like that kid. He will be a superstar.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
I heard Cincy had like 20 fumbles and some unsportsmanlike penalties lol
SF got bailed out. They'll be an easy one and done with stinky at qb

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":18jrjc0r said:

There were 2 special teams fumbles and 1 unsportsmanlike penalty. Again ignorant posting by an uneducated troll.

Again, Niners have problems but hey at least they are still looking better than the hawks. Not much but better.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
rlkats":2vmec86s said:
ArlosSpecial":2vmec86s said:

There were 2 special teams fumbles and 1 unsportsmanlike penalty. Again ignorant posting by an uneducated troll.

Again, Niners have problems but hey at least they are still looking better than the hawks. Not much but better.
They’re not looking better than the Hawks at all unless you’re blind. Seattle swept the 49ers again with ease and this is a really bad Seahawk team. The 49ers will more than likely finish in last place they still have Titans Cards Rams and Seattle will probably run the table to go 9-8. Also heard Bengals DB dropped an easy game winning interception lol. Slow the roll and take a seat. Your squad stinks ass homie

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
rlkats":2q3488dm said:
ArlosSpecial":2q3488dm said:

I'm surprised he didn't use the words 'Fudge' and 'Pack' like the majority of his posts.

Marvin49

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":2p8yd7qu said:
rlkats":2p8yd7qu said:
ArlosSpecial":2p8yd7qu said:

I'm surprised he didn't use the words 'Fudge' and 'Pack' like the majority of his posts.

It’s really sad. He’s not even a good troll.

In his head I’m sure his posts are like “drop the mic” moments but he doesn’t realize everyone, including Seahawks fans, are laughing at him.

In the end, Niners beat a 7-5 team on the road. I’ll take it.

TAB420

Reaction score
"Better than the Hawks" but, lost to them twice...okay.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Marvin49":e533r26x said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":e533r26x said:
rlkats":e533r26x said:
ArlosSpecial":e533r26x said:

It’s really sad. He’s not even a good troll.

In his head I’m sure his posts are like “drop the mic” moments but he doesn’t realize everyone, including Seahawks fans, are laughing at him.

In the end, Niners beat a 7-5 team on the road. I’ll take it.
Of course you will sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Case in point. Last week we were lucky to get to play the 49ers and this week we were lucky to play the Texans.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
TAB420":271mtuoi said:
Exactly lol
I mean I was born at night but it wasn’t last night :sarcasm_off:

rlkats

Reaction score
TAB420":cpg71241 said:

Tab I was attempting to sound like him. Like I said after the hawks Niners game. Both teams are crap and have issues. My pure violent nausea stems with reading Arlos posts. So please understand the sarcasm. It was 100% intended for him

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":6i04te01 said:
TAB420":6i04te01 said:
Exactly lol
I mean I was born at night but it wasn’t last night :sarcasm_off:

Hook line and sinker I landed a troll

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
[instagram][instagram][/instagram][/instagram]
rlkats":2c4663tf said:
TAB420":2c4663tf said:

Tab I was attempting to sound like him. Like I said after the hawks Niners game. Both teams are crap and have issues. My pure violent nausea stems with reading Arlos posts. So please understand the sarcasm. It was 100% intended for him
Your squad is a dumpster fire guy. At least with us we're do for one bad season in 20 years I guess

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":1ebtl7lf said:

Right? That why the Niners were much better than the Rams in their 2-14 2016 season.

Wait…what?

I’m not gonna argue who is better than who. Niners crushed the Rams. I don’t necessarily think they are better. Some of it is just matchups. “Better” is really a mirage. Game is much more complicated than that.

You wanna say Seahawks are better than the Niners this year? Cool. Feel free. I’d rather be 7-6 than 5-8. In the end I don’t think either team is winning the Super Bowl this year. If the season sweep is what carry’s you through the off-season this year, go for it. Have a ball.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":i3onwih5 said:
TAB420":i3onwih5 said:

Just stop reading them.

That’s why I blocked. I end up seeing them anyway because people quote him, but when I see them that way it’s like watching a crash at NASCAR. Just can’t NOT watch the wreckage.

Don’t give him the power to bug you with his moronic, and sometime outright racist jibberish.

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":14eszyx1 said:
[instagram][instagram][/instagram][/instagram]
rlkats":14eszyx1 said:
TAB420":14eszyx1 said:

Your squad is a dumpster fire guy. At least with us we're do for one bad season in 20 years I guess

Hahahaha your team with the magical Wilson and Pete are 5-8. Man if being at 7-6 is a dumpster fire the. Ok. But look at the pot calling the kettle black. I know where my team is at. But sweeping the Niners is the only feather you have lol. You need to take the green colored glasses off “guy” and get to reality you team is crap also.

rlkats

Reaction score
Marvin49":o1llkmfe said:
rlkats":o1llkmfe said:
TAB420":o1llkmfe said:

Just stop reading them.

That’s why I blocked. I end up seeing them anyway because people quote him, but when I see them that way it’s like watching a crash at NASCAR. Just can’t NOT watch the wreckage.

Don’t give him the power to bug you with his moronic, and sometime outright racist jibberish.

Ya I will have to because this board won’t do anything with his racist posts it appears it is accepted and it irks me that’s why I try to hit him when I can.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well, the record says we are worse, lots of things make that happen injuries, bad calls etc, neither team looks like they are in the mid-tier let alone top tier teams.

Really we are not Jags and Texans or Lions, but we sure are not taking home the Court or Prom Queen either.

Bragging who was with the uglier date really isn't something to crow about now is it.