“Jimmy Graham fits in so perfect with us"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":2wopcvg8 said:
Look at the Ninnie # 41, near Colston (12). Holds head, in tears.
Priceless.
Hopefully we will see a lot of that this year. :)
The guy covering "I'm Jimmy" actually had good coverage, but he is such a mismatch problem for defenses. :th2thumbs:

lucky49

Reaction score
Rocket":34nn2l4c said:
Priceless.

lmao he's taking his helmet off.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
lucky49":3gun61id said:
Rocket":3gun61id said:
Priceless.

lmao he's taking his helmet off.

maybe the strap but he didn't take off his full helmet.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/31KxUduvu5w[/youtube]

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1lzugczn said:
Rocket":1lzugczn said:
Priceless.
Hopefully we will see a lot of that this year. :)
The guy covering "I'm Jimmy" actually had good coverage, but he is such a mismatch problem for defenses. :th2thumbs:
It's about time we start doing for the offense what we've been doing for the defense since at least 2011.

There's a reason we gave up a first round pick and a seriously good center to get Jimmy. He's probably the second best match up nightmare in the NFL for defenses at that position behind Gronkowski but he's more durable surprisingly as a bonus.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/16XBRHFsYs/[/instagram]

thejimmygraham
1 day ago · Century Link Field, Seahawks Stadium
Took my first flight this morning in the #PNW. Can't wait to hear this place on Sundays. #flyitlikeustoleit

pmedic920

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2loe7um7 said:

thejimmygraham
Took my first flight this morning in the #PNW. Can't wait to hear this place on Sundays. #flyitlikeustoleit

That soccer team needs to build their own house.
I know we have a bunch of soccer fans here but that picture is just wrong.

sutz

Reaction score
pmedic920":108bj8lc said:
KitsapGuy":108bj8lc said:

thejimmygraham

That soccer team needs to build their own house.
I know we have a bunch of soccer fans here but that picture is just wrong.

Meh. I've come to accept it. The only real negative for me is the no blue endzones until December part. But I'm fine with the Clink being multi purpose.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm going to wait and see, there was a lot of positive stuff about Percy and we all know how that panned out.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Just think what it is going to do to the running game when they can't put 8 or 9 in the box ALL of the time because of NO concern for the passing game!!!! Offense is going to roll with Jimmy here!!! And the Beast is going to have a record year!

M.M.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
ZagHawk":31r0aecr said:
I'm going to wait and see, there was a lot of positive stuff about Percy and we all know how that panned out.

Why did you bring Percy in to this? Graham is no way another Harvin, doesn't have the injury history Harvin does, and is all-in for the team no matter who he plays for. Just stop comparing Harvin to Graham. It's understood why people do that, but it's stupid at the same time to compare the two.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3w4sb6th said:
dumbrabbit":3w4sb6th said:
ZagHawk":3w4sb6th said:

Why did you bring Percy in to this? Graham is no way another Harvin, doesn't have the injury history Harvin does, and is all-in for the team no matter who he plays for. Just stop comparing Harvin to Graham. It's understood why people do that, but it's stupid at the same time to compare the two.

Graham has actually missed quite a few games due to injury and been ineffective in a number of other games due to injury.

Well I certainly failed the injury part. LOL.

But I stilll don't believe 100% that Graham will be the next Harvin. They didn't give up a 1st 3rd and a 7th like they did for Harvin. We can disagree, but I just don't see the comparison.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":29rakhnv said:
FlyHawksFly":29rakhnv said:
dumbrabbit":29rakhnv said:
ZagHawk":29rakhnv said:

Graham has actually missed quite a few games due to injury and been ineffective in a number of other games due to injury.

Well I certainly failed the injury part. LOL.

But I stilll don't believe 100% that Graham will be the next Harvin. They didn't give up a 1st 3rd and a 7th like they did for Harvin. We can disagree, but I just don't see the comparison.

He's dealt with injuries, but how many games has Graham missed in his career? Two?

He hasn't missed a regular season or playoff game since Week 7 of the 2012 season (ankle). Before that, he only missed a game or two his rookie season.

And more importantly, he appears to be healthy and rested now -- if his appearance at the off-season workouts in Hawaii is any indication -- thanks in part to the Saints' absence from the playoffs.

jayhawkk

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1ks54l89 said:
dumbrabbit":1ks54l89 said:
ZagHawk":1ks54l89 said:

He only missed 2 his whole career

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
jayhawkk":20f8huwm said:
FlyHawksFly":20f8huwm said:
dumbrabbit":20f8huwm said:
ZagHawk":20f8huwm said:

That's what I thought initially. I've heard about his "injury problems" but he grinds it out and hasn't missed too many games when I heard.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":38q0pfh7 said:

thejimmygraham
I for one appreciate the man's attention to detail. He has heard the Clink on 2 Saturdays and a Monday, and knows it to be the loudest place those days, but can't wait to hear it on a Sunday.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Percy - Had a meltdown with his old team, there was rumor that he was a malcontent in the Vikings locker room, and the Viking fans warned us during the trade.

Graham - Loved by everyone on his old team, no bad mouthing from their fans but disbelief that he is gone

Percy - Didn't go to any trips with Wilson to get more acclimated with each other. (Forgot but I think he mention something about his father sick/dying during that time?)

Graham - Was right there in Hawaii with Wilson, and enjoying the week with his new teammates. Fixed the beef with him and Bruce.

Percy - Dangerous return man, ok WR, used as a chess piece in the running game.

Graham - One of the Top TE of this era, can be a mismatch all over used as a chess piece with being a WR. Dangerous red zone threat.

Percy - From 2009 - 2014: 21 total TD

Graham - From 2010 - 2014: 51 total TD

The funny thing too is I saw that Percy retweeted a tweet by Doug Baldwin "There are those that will do you wrong and blame you for their actions. Be humble enough to love them anyways. " It makes you wonder if everything was more overblown than we thought.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":6ruca30k said:
Surely I'm not the ONLY one that CAN'T WAIT 'till kickoff of the 2015 season!!!! :179417:

I couldn't wait when Harvin got here. I couldn't wait when Houshmandzadeh got here. I couldn't wait when Branch got here.

I can wait now.

titan3131

Reaction score
Just a heads up. In madden I traded for jimmy g.

The first game he has 340 yards and 4 tds.

Slant to jimny on the yard line o yeah!!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1qep4gsc said:
jayhawkk":1qep4gsc said:
FlyHawksFly":1qep4gsc said:
dumbrabbit":1qep4gsc said:

This isn't correct. http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/injury ... ayer/24070

On top of games he has missed, he has left a number of games early due to injury. Not trying to say he is injury prone, but his injury history isn't spotless.

It is correct according to the link you provided. Graham only missed two games in his career.

He left an additional four games.

That's six total games in which he has missed time due to injury out of a total of 80 regular season games. I wouldn't call that "quite a few." That means Graham has not missed playing time in 91% of his career games (74/80).

original poster

Reaction score
I'm amazed were even discussing the comparison between Jimmy and Percy.

Look at what NO fans are saying about him. 99.9% are absolutely devastated.