1/4 of the way through the season how many more wins?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Panthers are an automatic W. Seriously not sure about the rest of the games

Scout

Reaction score
6 to 7 more wins is very doable.

Scout

Reaction score
Also the Jets are by no means an automatic win because they are a better team than most of the NFC right now. That could change in a month though.

Mizak

Reaction score
They will win one each from Arizona and the Rams. Panthers yes. Raiders yes. Jets toss up.

Ruminator

Reaction score
That's clearly a question for the referees. And based on the way they've been calling things in Seahawk games, I think their answer would be, if administered a truth serum, "Well, we're doing everything in our power to see that Seattle never wins another game."

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I "could" see three more wins... but realistically, maybe more like one or two. Carolina is one that we can get. The Jets are a tough team, no matter what their history says. They're young, hungry, and physical. The Raiders are a toss-up... they have great elements, and on any given Sunday, they can put up some points. I see the Rams and Cardinals getting up for us and playing tougher than they have. The Rams are a team that will probably figure it out and will start to dominate teams.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm feeling a 9-8 record, I don't think it's possible to play this terribly on defense all year, I feel it more likely that Geno will continue to Geno.

Ozzy

Reaction score
if I was betting I'd say we finish 5-12

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
It's all about the defense. Since they are questionable at best and a dumpster fire as of late, it's really hard to predict.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I don't see many, but if the D gets better and Geno keeps Genoing up we could get 3 or 4 more?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
At the start of the year, I predicted Pete would make this a .500 team.
The offense is much better than I expected, but the defense is much worse.
And the NFC West is much worse.
At the time, .500 didn't make sense but Pete was going to get this team to .500 or close to it. Roster be damned.
Now things look to be shaking out that way. Penny getting hurt is going to be painful. He was a big part of our offensive engine. But Pete will get this team to .500 like it or not.

Fade

Reaction score
The Saints had their top 3 WRs out, and their starting QB. And they still got boat raced by Taysom Hill.

Goff and a bunch of backups put up 45, only to score 0 the following week.

They will be playing better QBs and offenses, the rest of the way. Pete's defense is ruining another would be awesome season because he can't get it together on his side of the ball.

Sticking with 5 wins. Geno is much better than anticipated, and should be extended, but Pete's defense has never been worse.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Unfortunately as every season goes along injuries pile up, and for a roster this thin on both sides of the ball I think wins will be few and far between as we get into November and December.

So maybe 3 or 4 at the most?

I know Pete usually gets his defense to play better as the season goes along, but I just don't see it with the personnel we have. So there's no way Geno and the offense is going to be able to score 40+ pts a game to eek out wins. This was not a good Saints team. Backup QB, depleted WR corp, average defense.

It's gonna get ugly IMO.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
We could play Poona Ford at tight end and beat the Panthers. The rest of the games will be tight