12 Straight

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Yesterday marked the 12th straight game (postseason included) that Russell Wilson has thrown for a TD.

It also marked the 12th straight game that he finished with a passer rating of 88 or more. And while that stat may not sound all that impressive, consider the following:

• The 88.0 rating was from the game against Arizona where the Seahawks prevailed 58-0.
    9 of the other 11 games in that stretch - including yesterday's game - saw Wilson post a passer rating over 100 (the only two where he didn't were @Detroit and @Washington).
    Over the last 12 games, Wilson has thrown for 22 TDs versus 4 INTs and has run for an additional 5 TDs.
    Over that stretch, Wilson has completed 67.7% of his passes for an average of 231.7 yards per game and 8.9 YPA.

themunn

Reaction score
and we're 11-1 over our last 12 games

...albeit that includes 4 preseason games. they all count (if you're aiming for 23-0)

THE TABS

Reaction score
Only 42 more to go for the record :D

Although, Tom Brady is awfully close to breaking it, and may extend that record significantly.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I think it would have been even funnier if you just didn't even acknowledge it. I laughed when I read it the second time. Read it like one of those NFL QBs on Facebook where RG3 has a concussion and keeps saying the same thing.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Pretty impressive stats going back to last year.

Just gotta keep it up and nothing can stand in this kids way.

Latest posts