12 Undrafted Free Agents officially signed

titan3131

Reaction score
I feel like they have too much faith in the dline depths ability to step up.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Roll out the red carpet for Collins. Make his contract contingent on no indictment

He can probably play right away for a Super Bowl contender. No brainer on either end IHO

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FanSince82":wuu0hdmo said:
Roll out the red carpet for Collins. Make his contract contingent on no indictment

He can probably play right away for a Super Bowl contender. No brainer on either end IHO

Considering his case is still very much pending.. it isn't a no brainer by any stretch.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
titan3131":30ucktrt said:

Think of what they have returning though. Mebane. Hill. Marsh. Potentially Jesse Williams. Maybe Kevin Williams post June.

I don't think it's as thin as it was when injuries hit.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1rv2ehu9 said:
FanSince82":1rv2ehu9 said:

Considering his case is still very much pending.. it isn't a no brainer by any stretch.
If his contract is league minimum and contingent on the court case, what do we lose?

We potentially pick up a 1st rounder in an area of extreme need for league minimum. The upside greatly outweighs the potential downside (bad pr??)

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":23j62x3y said:
titan3131":23j62x3y said:

Think of what they have returning though. Mebane. Hill. Marsh. Potentially Jesse Williams. Maybe Kevin Williams post June.

And Rubin added to the mix

King Dog

Reaction score
Stoked about Austin Hill. He was a beast in 2012 before the ACL (81 catches for 1,364 yards and 11 touchdowns at U of A). This is year 2 after the ACL - hopefully he's regained his form.

zhawk

Reaction score
Nate Boyer. Among other less flattering things, his green beret mates called him "Captain America". I love it! :th2thumbs:

titan3131

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":184f7ypj said:
titan3131":184f7ypj said:

After this year McDaniel, Williams, mebane,rubin, dobbs, and king arent seahawks in 2016.

This concerns me.

Fortunately we got TORY SLATER!!!

mikeak

Reaction score
FanSince82":3nvgq5kq said:
Hasselbeck":3nvgq5kq said:
FanSince82":3nvgq5kq said:

If his contract is league minimum and contingent on the court case, what do we lose?

We potentially pick up a 1st rounder in an area of extreme need for league minimum. The upside greatly outweighs the potential downside (bad pr??)

The issue is if he will play. If I were him I would sign flunk out and say why. Teams would understand then be signed as a true FA instead. But really don't know how salary caps etc works for this.

NFL should have asked NFLPA about an exception and put him in supplemental

Seanhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":t7bttq8k said:
Collins is going to turn into a lawsuit if he is cleared

Who is he going to sue? The police for doing their job. Even if he doesn't turn out to be a suspect, he's the obvious first person to question.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2imkjyqu said:
mikeak":2imkjyqu said:
Collins is going to turn into a lawsuit if he is cleared

Who is he going to sue? The police for doing their job. Even if he doesn't turn out to be a suspect, he's the obvious first person to question.
Or himself for stating his refusal to sign with a team if his demands weren't met?