12th Man Flag Raisers: It's time....

MadSweeney

Reaction score
I dig the Real Rob nomination. I'd also like to see Chris Pratt do it. He was really awesome to work with on Parks and Rec and has already started to make good with his Russell impersonation by going to the LA Children's Hospital in full "stolen" StarLord costume last weekend.

Opening night though, no one better than newly enshrined HoFer, Walter Jones. Dude should have a free pass to raise it whenever the hell he wants.

I don't have anything against the Mackelmore character, I don't listen to rap, but something just makes me want to not see him do it. Ever. Send Mudhoney or TAD, hell even SoundGarden, but not Mackelfish.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Michael Robinson AND Sidney Rice.

If not, they should have Pete Carroll do it, then he can zip line down to the sidelines. :thirishdrinkers:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ax6tpsn said:
I'd rather see Blitz do it, than a soccer player.

Why?

Yedlin's a big deal, homegrown player from Federal Way just being signed by a huge EPL team, pretty damn deserving if you ask me.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":22zi3pqr said:
sc85sis":22zi3pqr said:
JSeahawks":22zi3pqr said:
For opening night vs the packers I think we should bring out the replacement official who called the touchdown on the "fail Mary".
That would be hilarious.
Agreed. So so it!!!

If he hadn't left on such a sour note Golden Tate would have also been a fun choice.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Before reading the thread my only thought was whoever it is needs to be wearing that BIG OLE BEAUTIFUL SUPER BOWL RING!!! So im down with Mike Rob or Sidney. I would say only one of them though, and let the other have his day in the sun later in the season.

TwilightError

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3d97vjzz said:
For opening night vs the packers I think we should bring out the replacement official who called the touchdown on the "fail Mary".

This is perfect. Rodgers would not get his head straight for the whole season.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
One of the Original Seahawks who now wears a Superbowl ring.....Coach Sherman Smith.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
My votes:

Macklemore
Sigi Schmid
Mike Holmgren
Walter Jones
Sidney Rice
Jamal Crawford
Kevin Durant perhaps?????
Isaiah Thomas
Chris Hansen