12th Man Flag Raisers: It's time....

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":33v12nrv said:
No more Sounders. This is football.

So you are also against the likes of Griffey, Buhner, Sikma, and the countless other non football players that have raised it?

:roll:

volsunghawk

Reaction score
MadSweeney":9a1tca92 said:
I dig the Real Rob nomination. I'd also like to see Chris Pratt do it. He was really awesome to work with on Parks and Rec and has already started to make good with his Russell impersonation by going to the LA Children's Hospital in full "stolen" StarLord costume last weekend.

Opening night though, no one better than newly enshrined HoFer, Walter Jones. Dude should have a free pass to raise it whenever the hell he wants.

I don't have anything against the Mackelmore character, I don't listen to rap, but something just makes me want to not see him do it. Ever. Send Mudhoney or TAD, hell even SoundGarden, but not Mackelfish.

Forget having Tad raise the flag. Let's see if he can provide some depth on the O-line.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1txi1twv said:
FlyingGreg":1txi1twv said:

So you are also against the likes of Griffey, Buhner, Sikma, and the countless other non football players that have raised it?

Opening night, revealing of our banner, we don't need any round ballers from any game raising the flag, I don't care if it was Pele, Jackie Robinson, or Bill Russell.

Threedee

Reaction score
It's cool that to see Sounders and Seahawks players showing support, because they play for the same boss in the same factory. Kind of like - the boss wants us to come out for night crew's golden spike ceremony.

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawkstrap":1v13qwnt said:
A guy who never gets enough credit for his life altering affect on society....Norm Charleton

Now THAT is funny

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
chris98251":3kkgv5bh said:
Seahawks1983":3kkgv5bh said:
FlyingGreg":3kkgv5bh said:

Opening night, revealing of our banner, we don't need any round ballers from any game raising the flag, I don't care if it was Pele, Jackie Robinson, or Bill Russell.

No one specified opening night only. It was just a generic question for the season.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":19m6r0e4 said:
Seahawks1983":19m6r0e4 said:
FlyingGreg":19m6r0e4 said:

That's be awesome if it was Jackie Robinson, cause he died like 40 years ago. That'd DEFINITELY make the ESPN top 10.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I know this is terrible, but I'm getting a little tired of Macklemore.

notyou

Reaction score
As long as it isn't Craplemore.
I can't stand that moron.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I will continue to bang this drum until it happens ... it's way long past time that this team honored Pete Gross. I think that the Seahawks should reach out to either his wife (if she's still alive) or one of his 3 daughters and have them raise the flag as a tribute to Gross. I mean come on, both Steve Raible and Warren Moon have raised it. It's not like we're talking about Lee Hacksaw Hamilton here. The Seahawks really need to find a way to honor the first voice of the Seahawks somehow and personally, I can't think of a better way.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Richard Shermans mom from the Soup Commercial... That would get the crowd really humming!!! Play the commercial and then raise the flag!!! :thirishdrinkers: