12th man > niners fans

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":3fu91egl said:
If sticking with a team that has never won anything is a sign of a great fan, than Seattle fans are by far the best in the NFCW. As a Sharks fan, I can definitely relate. I've followed them since inception, from when they had the worst record in NHL history, to the present day, where they seem to be great year in and year out. The Sharks are another great example of regular season champs, and post season chumps. One day they may win the cup, but for now they are still pretenders. Good luck Seattle, I hope you guys win one some day. Then you will understand what a super bowl win is really like, and how it trumps everything. 42-13, 29-3, second loudest stadium, who cares. I watched my team win 5 championships, good luck getting your first!

Laugh out loud

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":idp9cs05 said:
If sticking with a team that has never won anything is a sign of a great fan, than Seattle fans are by far the best in the NFCW. As a Sharks fan, I can definitely relate. I've followed them since inception, from when they had the worst record in NHL history, to the present day, where they seem to be great year in and year out. The Sharks are another great example of regular season champs, and post season chumps. One day they may win the cup, but for now they are still pretenders. Good luck Seattle, I hope you guys win one some day. Then you will understand what a super bowl win is really like, and how it trumps everything. 42-13, 29-3, second loudest stadium, who cares. I watched my team win 5 championships, good luck getting your first!
Somebody's scared! :mrgreen: