1st and goal one the 1

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm going to assume the OP is either a troll from another fanbase or he's just joking.

Seymour

Reaction score
sc85sis":2jt553us said:
I'm going to assume the OP is either a troll from another fanbase or he's just joking.

In fairness....he really does like Wilson it would appear (he did say "and he's this damn good"). He just made a bad boo boo.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seymour":2hxt1xm9 said:
sc85sis":2hxt1xm9 said:

In fairness....he really does like Wilson it would appear (he did say "and he's this damn good"). He just made a bad boo boo.

He is going to have his best overall season of his career with the exception of passing and rushing yards. Same with people wringing their hands over how many yards a player might get against us. Only matters who has more points at the end of the game and for me personally this is turning out to be one of my favorite seasons as a Seahawk fan (so far). Making the playoffs being the primary goal really makes this year fun.

Seymour

Reaction score
I vote no. I think it is more an error than trolling.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
"Poor mans Arron Rodgers LOL. I would take Wilson over Rodgers any day yes he's not the miracle worker Aaron is but to me he has way more HEART. Lets bring in a good QB coach to bad Peyton Manning wouldn't coach him up he could be the best in the league with some help."

The above was a post from the OP in September. I don't know what kind of drugs that guy has gotten into over the past four months but man oh man have they taken their toll!!!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":210vp452 said:
Still better than Siouxhawk.

Still better than WilliamCooper, but NOT better than Matt Stafford. That is what an elite QB is supposed to look like.

Maulbert

Reaction score
giphy.webp

OP
OP
O

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Wait a minute did anybody even read the post? Are we way ahead of ourselves here. I would have to say out of all the seasons since 2012 this is by far the worst season for him getting sacked by keeping the ball to long and I haven't seen him miss as much as he has this year. If this is his worst I would definitely take it because he still looks Damn good I personally think he is the best QB the Hawks ever had. No I'm not a Wilson Hater Sorry to disappoint

OP
OP
O

onepicknick1

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2icp6mtm said:
I thought of making up a batch of popcorn, but I'm still in shock and can't get up from my seat after reading that post. Look, I hated the call, you gotta' run there. BUT, they still scored a TD. Get over it.
Not sure what game you watched 4th Q, 1st and goal at the 1 ended up 4th and goal on the 23. Just saying why not run the ball? game was already in hand nothing wrong with trying to run it.

Fade

Reaction score
onepicknick1":2ubrsq4g said:
This should be against the law to pass the ball unless it's 3rd down. We have the number one rushing attack and decided to Pass. Then I watch Pitt same thing 1st and goal on the 1 run play 2 times and a TD.

On another note this is by far the worst season I've seen Russ have, All QB's have them can you imagine if this is going to be his worst and he still this damn good WOW. I still say anything over 8-8 is a bonus incredible job for this young team.

2Fmediagiphycom2Fmedia2FcQhWrl1CrGD042Fgiphy

Ediagiphycom2Fmedia2F26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ2Fgiphy

You are right about running it on the 1 though.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
onepicknick1":6wqdhiip said:
SoulfishHawk":6wqdhiip said:
I thought of making up a batch of popcorn, but I'm still in shock and can't get up from my seat after reading that post. Look, I hated the call, you gotta' run there. BUT, they still scored a TD. Get over it.
Not sure what game you watched 4th Q, 1st and goal at the 1 ended up 4th and goal on the 23. Just saying why not run the ball? game was already in hand nothing wrong with trying to run it.

Uhh, ok you are gonna keep pushing this instead of taking your lumps and doing a little research.

Just stop! You have no evidence that this is his worst year except from randomly watching games. Guessing you have only seen mostly bad. Get your shit together bro. Not really a good time to be a RW basher because he is balling out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,prove me wrong.