1st half analysis Denver game

Seafan

Reaction score
The OL looked terrible but that was expected.

With that group you are only as good as the weakest link.

They could not block the edge and looked awful all night. No doubt Beast and RW make them look better.

I'm really concerned about the line calls and whether this team gets a center who can do that like Unger. All the other stuff this team has lived with for years including inconsistent snaps.

Tye Smith seems to be an NFL corner. Bailey will be a good backup safety.

The DL looks a lot better and Mebane, Hill and Rubin didn't play much.

A lot of depth at receiver.

It's only preseason and the game didn't matter but imagine if Earl, Kam and Sherm had played.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The most unsettling part of Friday's game is the chasm between what Cable has been leading us to believe and the reality of what we saw for ourselves.

Is Cable delusional?... or did the o-linemen forget to come to the party?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Rob12":348tcfrs said:
lvnginhwktwn - I'd be worried about the fact that the best player on the field for your team tonight was a 27 year old former Rugby player.

Well if that's your thought you didn't spend much time watching, though not a great first game there are quite a few positives and some negatives as well but that's what preseaon is all about, figuring what works and what doesn't.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rob12":teetb3xz said:
lvnginhwktwn - I'd be worried about the fact that the best player on the field for your team tonight was a 27 year old former Rugby player.
Now THAT'S a dig!!!

TAB420

Reaction score
Maybe to should go back and read the thread. A lot of us took it as a dig.

rlkats

Reaction score
TAB420":1lrlc8u2 said:
Maybe to should go back and read the thread. A lot of us took it as a dig.

Man tab it was just an opinion. They are like assholes everybody has one. He wasnt beating up on the hawks. News flash giving up Unger is not exactly 100% wanted by even the hawks fans. He didnt say anything disrespectful.

I feel getting Jimmy is a steal. Giving up a center and a first i dont know. But. Man. Relax.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1hr5ajsi said:
Rob12":1hr5ajsi said:
Now THAT'S a dig!!!

Exactly Tab420. Thats a dig. See the difference

TAB420

Reaction score
I took it as a dig. That's my opinion. It's way to early to make any judgment. If I got on a Niners board and just posted "I think it was a mistake replacing Kaepernick with Smith" after the first preseason game. I would be called a troll, and probably banned.

rlkats

Reaction score
TAB420":19p2e4gv said:
I took it as a dig. That's my opinion. It's way to early to make any judgment. If I got on a Niners board and just posted "I think it was a mistake replacing Kaepernick with Smith" after the first preseason game. I would be called a troll, and probably banned.

But I was saying that hahahaha. I got flamed for it. Lol

Besides the donkeys played like it was the sb. They do it every year. I remember last preseson i watch manning qb sneak against the niners lol.