#2 for price of a brew

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1ly0r7kv said:
I am sure our new minimum wage is jacking it up even higher.

I think they're still arguing about the new minimum wage aren't they? I don't remember reading that other than Seatac it hasn't been enacted into law yet.

Cartire

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":25ze7b4t said:
Cartire":25ze7b4t said:
Yes, thread derailed. Youre in the trap now.

"Ill take 'What Whiner fans say after 2 preseason game and only scoring only 3 points total' for 500 Alex."

Ok since your new to football and became a fan circa 2012 I will help you out.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National ... _preseason

"Ill take "49er Butthurt" for $1000 Alex."

DING DING DING Its a Daily Double.

"This 49er fan tries to argue Preseason with someone who has obviously got under his skin"

"Who is Sourdough #49"

Cartire

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2dmppurq said:
Tech Worlds":2dmppurq said:
I am sure our new minimum wage is jacking it up even higher.

I think they're still arguing about the new minimum wage aren't they? I don't remember reading that other than Seatac it hasn't been enacted into law yet.

It has, but it doesnt even go into effect until like 2017 or even further, something like that.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":1oamc2th said:
Anyway back on topic I was at Gillette Stadium Dec 2012 and pretty sure I paid like 11.50 for a bud light. Patriots are one of the teams that were not sampled. I would not be shocked if they were truly top of the list.

If you paid ANYTHING for a Bud Light, then you deserved what you got, And then you had a glass of skunk piss and $11.50 minus.....good job.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Of course, Seattle fans can offset the price of the beer by bringing their own food to games.

OP
OP
Sourdough #49

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Largent80":17nhnohj said:
Sourdough #49":17nhnohj said:
Anyway back on topic I was at Gillette Stadium Dec 2012 and pretty sure I paid like 11.50 for a bud light. Patriots are one of the teams that were not sampled. I would not be shocked if they were truly top of the list.

If you paid ANYTHING for a Bud Light, then you deserved what you got, And then you had a glass of skunk piss and $11.50 minus.....good job.

I didn't get to pregame. I got free tickets to see 49ers vs Patriots and person I rode up with didn't show up till last minute. It was that or reg Bud and or Coors.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Force our perennially-money-hungry state government to charge the national average tax rate for alcohol and the prices on our stadium beers would probably drop to about $2.75.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":28lkde93 said:
Force our perennially-money-hungry state government to charge the national average tax rate for alcohol and the prices on our stadium beers would probably drop to about $2.75.

No they wouldn't. We are buying them now so the market is there. It won't change the price one penny.

Kaiser

Reaction score
How much does it cost to get stabbed at the new SF digs after the game?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kaiser":1qk55i1v said:
How much does it cost to get stabbed at the new SF digs after the game?
Price is pretty high, as early indications are the ninnies fans all leave the new stadium before the game is over. Maybe you can find an angry usher with a pocket knife to do the deed?

Subzero717

Reaction score
I think its interesting that Detroit is #1 when that state and area have been hit so hard by the down turn in the economy. Mr Ford is also branded as a man of and for the people. I guess just not the people that want to enjoy a beer at a football game.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2wnix3kc said:
I think its interesting that Detroit is #1 when that state and area have been hit so hard by the down turn in the economy. Mr Ford is also branded as a man of and for the people. I guess just not the people that want to enjoy a beer at a football game.

You ever notice no matter how poor someone is, they can somehow still find enough money for booze and/or drugs.

Largent80

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3pp2pxs1 said:
CALIHAWK1":3pp2pxs1 said:

You ever notice no matter how poor someone is, they can somehow still find enough money for booze and/or drugs.

Cheaper than food these days.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2pf6ur5p said:

Poor people haven't attended NFL games since like 1985.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":saoxf7ce said:
ZagHawk":saoxf7ce said:
CALIHAWK1":saoxf7ce said:

Cheaper than food these days.
QFT.

OP
OP
Sourdough #49

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2imjdkkz said:

Its probably to help price out being a drunken ass at their games. I know If I was a lions fan I would drink a lot.

fisholot

Reaction score
I would feel a lot better with that price if I could find an IPA or even a ESB in stead of a redhook blond.. They have a bunch of the same beers...