2014 Seattle Mariners

NoChops

Reaction score
well at least I got my Rangers/Wilson jersey tonight. Still rocked the blue out in left field though.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
bigtrain21":qas3uedt said:
Yep. We had that one. Miller makes that play 99.9% of the time.

Why such a quick hook on Felix as well. He was dealing and I realize it's April but 96 pitches is not that big of a deal to him.

That was my issue as well. Give him another 20 pitches.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
It would be nice if Seager could start us off with a 3 run homer.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
And the Mariners have now shown their true colors..............another disappointing season on the way.

amill87

Reaction score
Really the funnest part about the mariners is the post game shows. Listening to them and that Shannon chick get mad when callers say this team sucks is awesome.

No one can say things look good right now. Things may turn out fine or they may continue down this path but at the moment, they are sloppy at everything

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Our offense is what it is so until we get our pitchers healthy we're going to be seeing more loses than wins. Felix is Felix and we don't have to worry about him, and the only other current pitcher we have that has been doing well is Elias. We've seen what can happen to Young and Erasmo, and now we have Brandon Maurer coming up to pitch on Sunday. I really hope Walker's set-back isn't anything serious because I'd love to see Felix, Kuma, Walker, Paxton and Elias in the same rotation sometime this season.

amill87

Reaction score
Let's be real. Our starting pitching hasn't been great but it's not once they come back we are gonna start winning more games. This team is a mess at the moment. Fielding errors. Base running errors. The marlins did something tonight that if I saw the mariners do, I'd be shocked. They actually got on base and than executed small ball to load the bases. They put a ton of pressure on medina and he gave in.

How often have we seen this club fail to execute when they need to the most? It's the story of this team and I can't figure out why it keeps happening regardless of who the players are or who the manager is.

This team needs to start showing some clutch.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's only April and we are near 500 with some help coming (pitching) we could use better hitting but I believe that will come along..This isn't a sprint..Theres 140+ games left ..relax...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Blitzer88":duwy0u3x said:
And the Mariners have now shown their true colors..............another disappointing season on the way.
REALLY feels like this...........

IndyHawk":duwy0u3x said:
It's only April and we are near 500 with some help coming (pitching) we could use better hitting but I believe that will come along..This isn't a sprint..Theres 140+ games left ..relax...
But I'm hoping it's this.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3euwuwme said:
Yep. We had that one. Miller makes that play 99.9% of the time.

Why such a quick hook on Felix as well. He was dealing and I realize it's April but 96 pitches is not that big of a deal to him.
Llyod needs to learn to trust his ACE, and let him finish games. Felix will save the bullpen if his manager will let him.

amill87

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1mjgizf2 said:

Man I hope this is true, I really do.

I mean different players and coaches have to be an improvement? Right? Right?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Different everything is good..It could be a lot worse believe me ..We get our 3 starters back..Start hitting..Look out..

amill87

Reaction score
So if our starting pitching gets better, our bullpen gets better, and we start hitting in clutch situations, we will be good?

I'm in!