2014 Seattle Mariners

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seattle Mariners new slogan..... "We make any opposing scrub pitcher look like CY Young!"

hawkclaws

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Losing to the Astros without putting up much of a fight is @#$%^!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I had some hope that this season was going to be competitive atleast but looks like it's not going to happen. Time to start the clock on when Jack Z will be fired!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
When Houston wins today to complete the sweep, in Safeco, Seattle will officially be the worst team in the AL.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawkclaws":1wl0xfj4 said:
This is ridiculous. Losing to the Astros without putting up much of a fight is @#$%^!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I had some hope that this season was going to be competitive atleast but looks like it's not going to happen. Time to start the clock on when Jack Z will be fired!

yeah, have to admit, i'm out until June.

Too busy in May with NHL/NBA playoffs, the draft and the end of the BPL season to give too much to this.

sigh...

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
LOL at anyone that was expecting anything else out of the Mariners.

I'm shocked that people support that shit team.

JZ#1

Reaction score
^^^ There is more to being a fan then only supporting them in good times. A true fan does not bail no matter how bad it may seem.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
It was good to see Seager with a big game today. 2-Run Home Run in the 7th and a walk-off 3-Run Home Run, driving in all 5 of the Mariners runs today.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JZ#1":3llrpaot said:
^^^ There is more to being a fan then only supporting them in good times. A true fan does not bail no matter how bad it may seem.

Screw him. Its just new Seahawk fans who don't remember the 20 years before 2004.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I started paying attention to sports around '87. The first eight years of my Ms fandom, which seemed REALLY long since I was at the beginning of my life, was worth 1995 - 2001.

One day, more than likely after Nintendo sells the team, the Ms will be good again, and having had to wait for it will have been worth it.

m0ng0

Reaction score
the sad part is we needed a 3 run walkoff to beat the Astros.....ah well a wins a win :)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
m0ng0":375lc0di said:
the sad part is we needed a 3 run walkoff to beat the Astros.....ah well a wins a win :)

how is that sad?

3 run walk off home runs seem pretty cool

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3lxf7pjg said:
Cano is hitting .268 with 1 HR and 8 RBI.
Seems like a lot of coin to pay a guy for that production. Of course when Justin Smoak is your "protection" in the line-up I'm guessing you're not seeing much in the way of hittable pitched either.

Nearly swept by what amounts to a AAA team at home. Gonna be another looooooooooooooong season. Sigh.

Largent80

Reaction score
Don't feel bad. I'm a Dodger fan and they yanked all the network tv to have their own channel and onlt Time warner carries it I havent seen a single game yet, and I wrote them and told them count me out. If they want to pay all that salary out and passit on to their fans, I'm not going along. Not only that but they are 5-6 at home. I won't be buying any tix either.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cano is the real deal, problem is he is the ONLY quality hitter in the lineup so teams pitch around him until they can't.

m0ng0

Reaction score
The next hope in the outfield Cole Gillespie has been called up. He hit the ball well in spring and so far this year in the minors! :D Adios Erasmo and Franklin....

Latest posts