2016 prospect watch list, the names to consider

hburn21

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3lacgod7 said:
Really enjoying watching Boykin and Doctson at TCU v Texas tech.

Doctson looks legit.
Doctson reminds me of Sidney Rice, but he is an older prospect too.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am watching Jabrill Peppers, a safety at Michigan. Right now he is 6'1" 205 as a Sophmore. He is crazy fast and very physical. He has a Seahawkyness that I love. It will be interesting to see if the Hawks have him on their radar but if he becomes what I think he will, he might be too high of a pick for us depending on our seasons.

cover-2

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3nufa49d said:
Really enjoying watching Boykin and Doctson at TCU v Texas tech.

Doctson looks legit.

I agree. As it stands today, Doctson and Laquon Treadwell are my two favorite WR's for the Seahawks in the 2016 draft.

cover-2

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":x558akp9 said:
I am watching Jabrill Peppers, a safety at Michigan. Right now he is 6'1" 205 as a Sophmore. He is crazy fast and very physical. He has a Seahawkyness that I love. It will be interesting to see if the Hawks have him on their radar but if he becomes what I think he will, he might be too high of a pick for us depending on our seasons.

With his size and speed I would have kept Peppers CB, ala Patrick Peterson when he was at LSU.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
What are people's thoughts on Will Fuller WR at ND?

cover-2

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":26rabfmq said:
What are people's thoughts on Will Fuller WR at ND?

I don't like him for the Seahawks. If we are going to draft a WR in 1st or 2nd round, then I would want us to target a WR that has some size to him. Give me a WR at least 6-2 and around 200 lbs. Fuller is 6-0 184 lbs, so he is about the same size as Paul Richardson.