2017 Seattle Mariners regular season thread

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Zunino dang near hit it out of the entire stadium. Moon shot!

Either today or is it tomorrow that King and Haniger go out for rehab assignment.....That will be the biggest game we've had all year.....

sutz

Reaction score
gowazzu02":7ayao0i2 said:

Either today or is it tomorrow that King and Haniger go out for rehab assignment.....That will be the biggest game we've had all year.....
Tonight, they said that Pedro had a rough outing, only lasted a couple of innings. Haniger DH'd and got a hit. Said he might play the field tomorrow night.

Another 10+ run game tonight. :shock: You know this can't last forever, but gotta hope they can ride this wave for a while.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":3gj6ay5u said:
gowazzu02":3gj6ay5u said:

Tonight, they said that Pedro had a rough outing, only lasted a couple of innings. Haniger DH'd and got a hit. Said he might play the field tomorrow night.

Another 10+ run game tonight. :shock: You know this can't last forever, but gotta hope they can ride this wave for a while.
It's a good night for Pax to not have his best stuff, and gut out 5. Nice to see the bats have a "batting practice" type game.

getnasty

Reaction score
12 runs thru 4 innings and signed Segura to a extension. Good night for the M's!

sutz

Reaction score
Angie just announced Segura signed for 5 years. Not official yet, maybe, but :2thumbs:

:229031_thewave:

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":1nv3sryy said:
Angie just announced Segura signed for 5 years. Not official yet, maybe, but :2thumbs:

:229031_thewave:
Great move. :2thumbs:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Well, they're reporting that the M's are CLOSE to an extension for Segura, but it's not official yet. Still, at those numbers I'd expect that this thing gets done.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/234786126/mariners-close-to-extension-with-jean-segura/

Add in Mitch Haniger and that trade with the D-Backs is looking better and better.

And how about the Segura-less M's hanging 12 (a very fitting Seattle number indeed) on the visiting Twins!! This team is absolutely en-fuego! I can't wait to see what this team looks like when we start adding in some of these missing pieces (Segura, Felix, Iwakuma, Smyly, Haniger) back in.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
This team is firing on all cylinders lately. However, I feel like Gallardo is a rally killer. If he drowns the team early again like he has in his last few starts, I think it's safe to peg any Gallardo start from here on out as an automatic loss.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":20w6ampp said:
This team is firing on all cylinders lately. However, I feel like Gallardo is a rally killer. If he drowns the team early again like he has in his last few starts, I think it's safe to peg any Gallardo start from here on out as an automatic loss.

I totally agree with you on Gallardo. I for one have never been a big fan of his and I wasn't at all that thrilled when DiPoto acquired him. Personally, I think his days on this roster are numbered. The club has a $2 million buyout on him for next season, so I think we can safely say that's probably going to be the end of the road for him with the M's. It'll be very interesting to see what the club chooses to do with him once they start getting guys like Felix, Iwakuma, and Symly back.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I think there is a good chance Gallardo kills the momentum tonight, but even with one of his lackluster performances we can still win with how good the offense has been.

Love the Segura deal, kind of surprised he signed that low.

I wouldn't look too much into it, but Felix got roughed up in Tacoma yesterday. Gave up 5 runs in two innings, including a grandslam.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":e5p1nvq2 said:
Zunino and Chooch going back to back. Now I've seen it all.

LOL, yeah who ever would have thought.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
OK I amend my statement.. Damn he just gives up a big inning everytime.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Absolutely awesome. I sure hope Zunino has found his footing for the rest of his career. What an ending!!!!

Latest posts