2017 Seattle Mariners regular season thread

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Way to go Cano! Great ASG this year with outstanding pitching all around and nice to see it go extra innings. Clutch hr by Robbie to win it and get the MVP...and a new Corvette and crystal bat.

CPHawk

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":h3knli35 said:
Way to go Cano! Great ASG this year with outstanding pitching all around and nice to see it go extra innings. Clutch hr by Robbie to win it and get the MVP...and a new Corvette and crystal bat.

Funny tweet I saw tonight that said, "sadly this is like the 3rd best moment in M's history." I can't really argue.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Threedee said:
Refuse to Lose, Sodo Mojo, ASG MVP[/quote

LOL come on now. Dont forget Jr winning all those home run derbys with his hat on backwards!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CPHawk":xmt78jwk said:
West TX Hawk":xmt78jwk said:

Funny tweet I saw tonight that said, "sadly this is like the 3rd best moment in M's history." I can't really argue.

Come on...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2fgdk51t said:
CPHawk":2fgdk51t said:
West TX Hawk":2fgdk51t said:

Come on...

Its true though...

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Ok lets go out and beat the White sox. they've had our number it seems for years. But they just pulled the cork on their season trading Ace Jose Quintana to the Cubs. Which is nice cause obviously we don't have to face him, tough lefties eat our lunch but Hopefully that also deflates them

Threedee

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1i6eavx5 said:
Ok lets go out and beat the White sox. they've had our number it seems for years. But they just pulled the cork on their season trading Ace Jose Quintana to the Cubs. Which is nice cause obviously we don't have to face him, tough lefties eat our lunch but Hopefully that also deflates them

All you have to do to beat the White Sox is to dine with their mobster overlords.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Good for the M's..The trade was great for the Cubs and Sox..The two top players the Cubs traded- I saw them play in South Bend ..I hope the M's can buiild up their Minors to make these kind of trades.
Helps the M's as said in above post.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1icpe2n7 said:
Uncle Si":1icpe2n7 said:
CPHawk":1icpe2n7 said:
West TX Hawk":1icpe2n7 said:

Come on...

Its true though...

Nah.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I was happy to See the M's win as the game was on local tv.Felix was decent and Cruz hit a bomb to save the day.
I was not so excited to see Ceshik but he survived .Hey it's a win!

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
4 in a row now. Gritty win, down 5-0 early. Looking pretty decent. Onto Houston for a tough series then a nice homestand.

Crizilla

Reaction score
just the win they needed heading into the toughest stretch of the season

sutz

Reaction score
sutz":1b6kdq1a said:
Can we do it?

2132c0f5 8d3d 49d2 919f 7be5c7e35d5f 1000

:snack:
Along about the 5th inning, I thought I jinxed them. :rofl:

Nice series. Now the Sox are the worst team in the league, but even with that it is tough to sweep.

Tough 4 games in Houston coming up.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don't get the fascination with bringing in Cishek in close games.
You are just asking for a blown lead.

getnasty

Reaction score
Just saw a tweet that the M's bullpen has the lowest era in the majors over the last 48 games. That's hard to believe for some reason.

sutz

Reaction score
Heluva game tonight! If we make the playoffs, this might just be the statement game we look back on.

Great D, great O, and pitching just good enough. Took pretty much everything the 'Stros have got and pulled it off.

:2thumbs: