2nd Round,#52 Pick RB UCLA Zach Charbonnet

Chuckwow

Reaction score
He was my second favorite RB in this class and at 52 definitely, IMO, the best value. I watched his college career and even when watching him run all over my Dawgs, I loved watching him run. I'm obviously looking at him a bit closer now. He runs a bit tall at times, somewhat similar to Eddie George. George got away with it but RBs that run so tall tend to take a ton of hits so I'm hoping he learns to bring his pads down a bit. Absolutely stoked with this pick and Walker better be bringing his A game. Think back to Alexander and Watters. That was some OG sh*t, incredibly entertaining and hell yeah...here we go again. ; )

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He was my second favorite RB in this class and at 52 definitely, IMO, the best value. I watched his college career and even when watching him run all over my Dawgs, I loved watching him run. I'm obviously looking at him a bit closer now. He runs a bit tall at times, somewhat similar to Eddie George. George got away with it but RBs that run so tall tend to take a ton of hits so I'm hoping he learns to bring his pads down a bit. Absolutely stoked with this pick and Walker better be bringing his A game. Think back to Alexander and Watters. That was some OG sh*t, incredibly entertaining and hell yeah...here we go again. ; )
Chris Warren ran upright as well. Warren had a good career. If Charbonnet replicates Warren like career, it would be solid.

Last edited:

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Dude led the nation last year with 170 all purpose yards per game. I won’t be at all surprised if he beats out K9 for the starting tailback. He’s got size and through the roof agility. You can never have enough quality in the backfield