2nd Round,#52 Pick RB UCLA Zach Charbonnet

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Charbonnet seems like a solid player who will contribute right away. As for value, he was taken right around where people thought he'd be taken. He wasn't going to be around at pick 83, that's for sure. The cupboard was pretty bare as far as RBs were concerned, so we might as get a good one, instead of drafting a project in the seventh round.

¿Por qué no los dos?

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
O.k., so apparently this is the rookie I adopted, so maybe I should say, something nice.

Zach Charbonnet is gonna surprise everyone in a couple years. He will be the next best thing to Marshawn Lynch, when he was in Buffalo. Give him some time, he won't disappoint. I'm really putting myself on the line here and don't know for sure, so this adoption thing might not be a good fit for me. lol

I don't think Zach will be sporting the same grill, like Marshawn, but I think he will be very productive, and be the Seahawks lead running back soon. Marshawn is from Oakland and Zach is from Bellflower, totally different towns, so I would expect Zach to be less disruptive in the media, but this is not a knock on Lynch. Everyone has different personalities.

From my perspective, Zach runs fast like a speeding bullet, shifty like a politician, and runs over people like a Sherman tank. This is a great signing by Pete and Company, so get ready to be impressed.

No further hype posts will be made on Zach, until payment is received. lol

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
UCLA head coach on KJR this morning. Said his comp is Matt Forte. He also said he was the hardest working player on his team and would have been best special teams player, but he didn’t play special team, only practiced it.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I have yet to see anyone point this out, but I think it's pretty ironic and awesome how this kid's college number is 24. Yes please, bring the wood and the noise!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Those highlight video's are worthless.. they are all bad defneses and.. where are the 3rd ad 1 or 4th and 1 plays against a good defense.. that is what we need. and need to see.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Those highlight video's are worthless.. they are all bad defneses and.. where are the 3rd ad 1 or 4th and 1 plays against a good defense.. that is what we need. and need to see.
Highlight videos are exactly what their name says they are. They shouldn't need an asterisk saying *for entertainment purposes only*.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The team certainly needed depth at RB considering the recent injury history of our RBs, Charbonnet is a terrific addition to the team as is McIntosh am excited to see them both play and we know Walker is a a stud.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just an opinion, but it's clear that people get WAY too caught on WHEN a player is taken. Instead of just looking their draft overall and what needs they filled.
They will never make everyone happy, and I doubt they're even considering what fans and "experts" think they should do in the draft.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This 7 game stretch from Charbonnet says plenty:

USC - 95 YARDS, 5.0 Yards a carry
ARIZONA - 181 YARDS, 3 TOUCHDOWNS, 7.5 per carry
STANFORD - 198 YARDS, 3 TOUCHDOWNS, 9.4 per carry
OREGON - 151 YARDS, TOUCHDOWN, 7.6 per carry
UTAH - 198 YARDS, TOUCHDOWN, 9.0 per carry
WASHINGTON - 124 YARDS, TOUCHDOWN, 5.6 per carry
COLORADO - 104 YARDS, 3 TOUCHDOWNS, 11.6 per carry

Pretty obvious pattern here? The guy rarely loses yards, and he is very productive.

chris98251

Reaction score
All of our backs now can also catch passes decently, no tipping and they all can run but styles vary, Pass blocking is the biggest separator I would think at this point.