3-0

Uncle Si

Reaction score
And Wilson is smashing it.

Defense needs improvement, but the offense is legit top 1-3 in the league.

what a start to the year.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great game and great win!

All of the "yeah buts" can wait for later. That was an incredibly exciting game and we should all be proud of these guys thus far!

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, struggled a bit early but still put up 38 and as usual balled it out when it counts.

Great kneel down at the end too. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Uncle Si

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sutz":1nkh9fmf said:
Yeah, struggled a bit early but still put up 38 and as usual balled it out when it counts.

Great kneel down at the end too. :mrgreen:

Damn lucky to have this team.. struggles and all.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Very happy to be 3-0. Talk of top 1-3 offense might be a bit premature. Russ is clicking, Lockett is a stud, but watching this game against a banged up secondary our 3-5 WRs struggled to get separation. And our oline is banged up and struggling to consistently run block. Let's ride the win, but there's work to be done.

kf3339

Reaction score
It's a great start to this season. Not our usual script, but we will take it. Now on to Miami for a 4-0 record to keep it rolling! :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Uncle Si

Uncle Si

Reaction score
nwHawk":umu0jmpy said:
Very happy to be 3-0. Talk of top 1-3 offense might be a bit premature. Russ is clicking, Lockett is a stud, but watching this game against a banged up secondary our 3-5 WRs struggled to get separation. And our oline is banged up and struggling to consistently run block. Let's ride the win, but there's work to be done.

Wouldn't suggest the team is the finished article, but I didn't see any real issue with separation. Seemed like all 6 tds (if you include Dks gaffe) were wide, wide open.

You saw different? I saw russ miss alot of targets too..

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'll believe someone can stop this Hawks offense when I see it. Until then, they clearly are top 3 in the league.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm loving the win today, and being 3-0! Now, I believe if we win at Miami next week, and are 4-0, it will equal our best-ever start (in the 2013-14 season, which we all quite enjoyed)... :)

Not getting carried away, but simply enjoying the start. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Latest posts