*3* New 49ers - Seahawks Sound FX Posted

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Fantastic, was waiting for these!

Guess Sherm did say "Hell of a game at the end." Crabtree looks bad there.

And also, Mike Rob at the end, LOVE IT!

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
so Crabs shoves him in the facemask for saying "hell of a game man...hell of a game"?

Axx

Reaction score
1621854_711313365568430_367914255_n.jpg

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
interesting this is the first we have seen of Sherman saying "helluva game, helluva game" only to get smacked in the face. I would be fired up too. especially if the guy was talking trash all year and being douche at a charity event.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Come on guys....I love Sherman but he's trolling the hell out of Crabtree...

I love it...they went at it all game. Sherman won...

But lets not pretend that's gracious winning... A pat on the ass? He's a genius.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
It's gonna be on the NFL network in a few minutes. The truth will be known. Kinda funny watching it now that Sherm got a taunting flag for that.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
CANHawk":15ojuuja said:
That little exchange between Marshawn and Sherman was classic. :)

I loved that too.

"You know you can finish it out, but I have no problem with doing it."

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":57lp1b7r said:
interesting this is the first we have seen of Sherman saying "helluva game, helluva game" only to get smacked in the face. I would be fired up too. especially if the guy was talking trash all year and being douche at a charity event.

It's actually amazing that 2 years in a row SOUND FX vindicates Richard Sherman. Remember last year the Washington game, when he was punched in the face by Trent WIlliams, people speculated that Sherman egged him on. When in fact he was moments before giving RG3 some love and did nothing to provoke Williams other than to say "go ahead".

On Sunday when Richard said he said "good game" to Crabs, I found that hard to believe, now Sound FX confirms that, he was going to shake his hand. saying "hellava game, hellava game, is hardly rubbing it in.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
CANHawk":17oq3qmi said:
That little exchange between Marshawn and Sherman was classic. :)

Remember at the start of the year (game 2 against Niners) Lynch says to Sherman- "We're going to take this to the SUper Bowl." Sherman says "I'm mic'd up" Lynch says-- Oh my bad, .. I don't care."

Lynch called it in week 2.

Latest posts