@32 our best draft pick "EVER"

General Manager

Reaction score
Matthews had nine 100 plus yard games last year nine and at least 5 receptions in every game and the list goes on.. Is he the best WR this draft no is he worthy of the 32 pick I think he is.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The only measurable where we need help at WR is "red zone " threat so which player helps us most on goal to go plays? Any how now we have Rice back to help there.
WR is a more exciting pick but maybe a top RT is a better fit for our first pick.

General Manager

Reaction score
brimsalabim":a1pj4mj4 said:
The only measurable where we need help at WR is "red zone " threat so which player helps us most on goal to go plays? Any how now we have Rice back to help there.
WR is a more exciting pick but maybe a top RT is a better fit for our first pick.

Unless Latimer's there I expect them to take an OT if they don't trade down . Benjamin is a possibility I suppose. I don't see them taking Moncrief or Matthews at 32 it's possible but unlikely imo.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
IMO.....neither Latimer nor Mathews will be "on the board" when the 32nd pick comes around.....and I doubt that we will trade up!

Threedee

Reaction score
He should be available at #32. The following are all projected to go:

Watkins
Evans
Beckham
Lee
Cooks
Benjamin (possibly)

Along with TEs Ebron and possibly Amaro.