#4 in Power Rankings

Uncle Si

Reaction score
At this point you're just moving from thread to thread to argue with Seahawks fans about why they shouldn't be confident about the team... On their own message board.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AZ_fan":u1396485 said:
Hawkpower":u1396485 said:
Please do bookmark it. Once again, lots of confidence from you for unwarranted reasons.

By the way, Our "6-4" team went 12-4, 8-0 down the stretch. To attribute us crushing our opponents on the way to another Super Bowl to Palmer's knee is just about as dumb of a thing as I have read on here

Some teams are built for September greatness. Others win when it counts.

Just like this year.

Right... Because there was every reason to believe our team that was 9-1 with Palmer would have finished 2-4 with him like we did with the backups?

4-2 down the stretch last season wins the division and puts Seattle in a wild card.

"Just like this year."

What is this unwarranted confidence you speak of? I find that hilarious given the fact Seattle has NEVER went to the Super Bowl via a win outside of CLink... But now you are gonna win 3 on the road against the NFC's best?

Ballsy no doubt.

My confidence is unwarranted? What are we with Palmer anyway? 20-3 the last 2 seasons?

Ok man. Whatever you say.

Great, so you may have put Seattle in the wild card last year by going 4-2.....so what?

That has nothing to do with what Seattle was doing last year. They didnt back into the playoffs and the Super Bowl. They won the last 10 in a row leading up to February. That's why its stupid to think Palmer had anything to do with anything.

They can win 3 on the road...Seattle is the NFC's best team so not that large of a task. Beating Carolina and AZ? Lol yeah pretty sure they can handle that. They practically did it early in the year when they were playing like crap. Now? Very Do-able

You are 20-3 with Palmer.....in games that mean jack. Lets see what happens when the games count, shall we?

Seattle is a proven winner. AZ, not so much.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1vsigdj6 said:
Great, so you may have put Seattle in the wild card last year by going 4-2.....so what?

That has nothing to do with what Seattle was doing last year. They didnt back into the playoffs and the Super Bowl. They won the last 10 in a row leading up to February. That's why its stupid to think Palmer had anything to do with anything.

They can win 3 on the road...Seattle is the NFC's best team so not that large of a task. Beating Carolina and AZ? Lol yeah pretty sure they can handle that. They practically did it early in the year when they were playing like crap. Now? Very Do-able

You are 20-3 with Palmer.....in games that mean jack. Lets see what happens when the games count, shall we?

Losing Palmer led to Arizona's collapse last season which led to losing the 3 game division lead with 6 to go... I hate to spell it out for you but cmon man this is not rocket science. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

So Seattle is the NFC's best? Yeah yeah we know... 14-0 and 12-2 are no match for your 9-5 team although both already beat you IN YOUR HOUSE.

Enjoy that final home game of the season next week... Good luck in the playoffs vs teams with QBs not named Claussen and Manziel.

253hawk

Reaction score
*signs up on division rival's forum after clinching NFCW is already a certainty*
*proceeds to talk smack anywhere and everywhere*

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2zwg1f4s said:
At this point you're just moving from thread to thread to argue with Seahawks fans about why they shouldn't be confident about the team... On their own message board.

Sorry about that... I thought I was defending my team with my "unwarranted confidence" as one of you put it... I've been bashed a bit too which was to be expected in enemy territory.

At any rate... I'll take a break.

Cheers.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2deyanyv said:
Hawkpower":2deyanyv said:

Losing Palmer led to Arizona's collapse last season which led to losing the 3 game division lead with 6 to go... I hate to spell it out for you but cmon man this is not rocket science. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

So Seattle is the NFC's best? Yeah yeah we know... 14-0 and 12-2 are no match for your 9-5 team although both already beat you IN YOUR HOUSE.

Enjoy that final home game of the season next week... Good luck in the playoffs vs teams with QBs not named Claussen and Manziel.

Seattle could have just as easily got to the Super Bowl via the Wild Card last year if needed.

You seem to have an infatuation with HFA. Keep hanging your fragile hat on that lol.

Its all about how you play in January. Records go out the window. Besides, you and I both know that if Seattle, and specifically Russ and o-line were playing like this back in September, they wouldnt be 9-5, so their record is not all that relevant.

Good luck in the playoffs against a QB named Rodgers in your first game. Have to say, I'm pulling for you guys. Would much rather play AZ than Green Bay.

So good luck

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Seahawks compete in every game they play in, road or away. If I could pick any NFC team besides Minnesota (to play on the road) it would be AZ. What Cards fans say or think means little. What are Seahawks' fans supposed to do? Tremble in fear of the mighty Red birds?

RW is cool as it gets in elimination games and if the Hawks play AZ it only be a short trip to a place the Hawks have won multiple times with relative ease.

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":1syg1yq7 said:
Hawkpower":1syg1yq7 said:

Still trying to convince us that last year's cards were good? They weren't, get over it. Enjoy watching the cards season end just like last season.

Joyodongo

Reaction score
Who gives a s*** about Power Rankings? If you follow the league you know how your team is playing. IMHO, you don't need anyone to come to tell you something that you already know.
These 2 next games matter, I'd prefer to travel in the 1st playoff game to DC rather than to Lambeau...
And I'm also very interested in seeing how our passing offense deals with 2 of the best passing defenses in the league, and of course how we use the running game (and how well the RBs perform).

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Hawkpower":38wvt2lu said:
You seem to have an infatuation with HFA. Keep hanging your fragile hat on that lol.

There is no infatuation... LOL although I think we would agree that every team wants HFA for their playoff run. I only mention it because all we hear about is the 12th man and Wilson's home record... and Seattle's 3 SB appearances all came with HFA.

So good luck pulling it off on the road.

Hawkpower":38wvt2lu said:
Good luck in the playoffs against a QB named Rodgers in your first game. Have to say, I'm pulling for you guys. Would much rather play AZ than Green Bay.

So good luck

Wouldn't have it any other way... I don't wanna jump the gun though... we'd still have to beat Rodgers and you'd have to get by the trap game in Washington and then the 14-0 Panthers.

Oh, every previous 14-0 team in history has made the Super Bowl... that doesn't bode well for either of us. :(

Good luck.

loafoftatupu":38wvt2lu said:
RW is cool as it gets in elimination games and if the Hawks play AZ it only be a short trip to a place the Hawks have won multiple times with relative ease.

... against backup QBs. Grats though. A win is a win no matter if it comes against a scrub QB named Lindley or the Cleveland Browns.

rideaducati":38wvt2lu said:
Still trying to convince us that last year's cards were good? They weren't, get over it. Enjoy watching the cards season end just like last season.

The only thing bad about our team last year was our lack of a quality backup... as is the case with every NFL team... nobody is going to win consistently with a backup. It's a QB driven league. Lose your QB and you're done.

You should feel fortunate Wilson hasn't experienced an injury because we all know Tavaris Jackson with his 39 TD's and 35 INT's would take you guys a long way...

:sarcasm_off:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2z7dicp6 said:
Hawkpower":2z7dicp6 said:

There is no infatuation... LOL although I think we would agree that every team wants HFA for their playoff run. I only mention it because all we hear about is the 12th man and Wilson's home record... and Seattle's 3 SB appearances all came with HFA.

So good luck pulling it off on the road.

Hawkpower":2z7dicp6 said:

So good luck

Wouldn't have it any other way... I don't wanna jump the gun though... we'd still have to beat Rodgers and you'd have to get by the trap game in Washington and then the 14-0 Panthers.

Oh, every previous 14-0 team in history has made the Super Bowl... that doesn't bode well for either of us. :(

Good luck.

loafoftatupu":2z7dicp6 said:

... against backup QBs. Grats though. A win is a win no matter if it comes against a scrub QB named Lindley or the Cleveland Browns.

rideaducati":2z7dicp6 said:

The only thing bad about our team last year was our lack of a quality backup... as is the case with every NFL team... nobody is going to win consistently with a backup. It's a QB driven league. Lose your QB and you're done.

You should feel fortunate Wilson hasn't experienced an injury because we all know Tavaris Jackson with his 39 TD's and 35 INT's would take you guys a long way...

:sarcasm_off:

Seattle used to be a much different team on the road than at home. I dont think thats the case with this years team at all.

NFC foes banking on Seattle being an easier out this year because they are on the road will be sadly disappointed I'm afraid.

The extra game (even if its against Washington) is much more of a deterrent than home field in fairly tame places like Carolina and Glendale.

MLTHawk

Reaction score
I have a feeling a game played in Glendale, while not a home game, will have a good many 12's in attendance.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1gbknfhe said:
Seattle used to be a much different team on the road than at home. I dont think thats the case with this years team at all.

NFC foes banking on Seattle being an easier out this year because they are on the road will be sadly disappointed I'm afraid.

The extra game (even if its against Washington) is much more of a deterrent than home field in fairly tame places like Carolina and Glendale.

I won't deny it... that's what I'm banking on.

Road losses @ Rams, @ Packers, @ Bengals followed by wins over SF, Dallas, Minnesota, Baltimore hasn't convinced me that the Seahawks are a dominant road warrior.

The only decent win I see is Minnesota... SF, Dallas and Baltimore are garbage.

No offense of course just sayin'...

Oh, I referred to the Washington game as a trap game because of their 6-2 home record... 1-5 away.

Good luck.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2x4buoak said:
Hawkpower":2x4buoak said:

Road losses @ Rams, @ Packers, @ Bengals followed by wins over SF, Dallas, Minnesota, Baltimore hasn't convinced me that the Seahawks are a dominant road warrior.

Oh, I referred to the Washington game as a trap game because of their 6-2 home record... 1-5 away.

Good luck.

No offense taken but what should scare the crap out of you is Wilson can throw from the pocket now. That has been his only weakness since he came in the nfl, that and our oline is good, maybe even great. We are giving him time to throw and running all over teams. What weaknesses do you see on this team? 2nd in total defense and 6th in total offense. You guys are 9th on total defense and just lost your best player on defense. Good luck trying to stop us. :th2thumbs:

BlueBlood

Reaction score
AZ_fan":ns5vl8on said:
Hawkpower":ns5vl8on said:
AZ_fan":ns5vl8on said:
"This team is on a roll and no one wants to see them in January at Centurylink Field" is what it should say. ;)

Good thing we don't have to worry about that happening...

Grats on cracking the top 5.

This team plays better on the road this year. But feel free to hang your hopes on old stereotypes. :D

For someone who "supposedly" isnt worried about the Seahawks, you sure spend a lot of time trying to convince us we aren't all that great..

I feel great man... I'd be worried about traveling to Seattle. Give me the Seahawks in Glendale any day. (Last year's loss with Palmer on IR doesn't count LOL) :th2thumbs:

You wont even play us in the Playoffs because you will already have lost.

rideaducati

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":3037yq6n said:
AZ_fan":3037yq6n said:
Hawkpower":3037yq6n said:

Good luck.

No offense taken but what should scare the crap out of you is Wilson can throw from the pocket now. That has been his only weakness since he came in the nfl, that and our oline is good, maybe even great. We are giving him time to throw and running all over teams. What weaknesses do you see on this team? 2nd in total defense and 6th in total offense. You guys are 9th on total defense and just lost your best player on defense. Good luck trying to stop us. :th2thumbs:

The cards still have issues with balanced offensive teams and good defenses. They'll be facing a balanced team in the playoffs, so I don't expect them to get far.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
AZ_fan":3hstqtar said:
Hawkpower":3hstqtar said:

Good luck.

Normally I would agree about the quality of the win vs lesser teams but the Vikings and Ravens games were back to back 10am games against teams that had not been blown out all year home or away so going into their house and stomping the poop out of them does deserve some props.

As for playing on the road I am all for it. It is time to show what this team is capable of and there is no better way than going into their house and taking care of business like I believe we are capable of.

Hopefully the officials aren't a topic of conversation after the games. I wouldn't want to win or lose that way. In fact I would be embarrassed if my team was leading the league in free first downs like the Cards have been pretty much the whole year.

Does it make Cards fans nervous knowing in the playoffs they usually let teams play? Meaning they probably won't be getting so many drive saving calls.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2uiqcjbl said:
AZ_fan":2uiqcjbl said:
Hawkpower":2uiqcjbl said:

Good luck.

Normally I would agree about the quality of the win vs lesser teams but the Vikings and Ravens games were back to back 10am games against teams that had not been blown out all year home or away so going into their house and stomping the poop out of them does deserve some props.

As for playing on the road I am all for it. It is time to show what this team is capable of and there is no better way than going into their house and taking care of business like I believe we are capable of.

Hopefully the officials aren't a topic of conversation after the games. I wouldn't want to win or lose that way. In fact I would be embarrassed if my team was leading the league in free first downs like the Cards have been pretty much the whole year.

Does it make Cards fans nervous knowing in the playoffs they usually let teams play? Meaning they probably won't be getting so many drive saving calls.

I wouldn't mind getting the calls in the playoffs one bit if it came against the cards or the stealers...payback is a beyotch.