49ers LB Aldon Smith arrested & released by team

BlueTalon

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3m4xjo7l said:
If we did sign him there would be some mentally challenged idiot like elguapo telling the other simple minded remedials why he isnt as good as whichever mid round no mark they signed as back up on plebzone.
Oh man, that guy is a piece of work. I gotta wonder if drugs or alcohol killed his ability to think rationally, or if he just never developed that ability in the first place. He's train-wreck funny.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
When they do it on the road, yeah, sometimes. The 9ers don't do TC at a different location.

Regardless, it happened at 830 pm.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Popeyejones":y2qn7n5d said:
When they do it on the road, yeah, sometimes. The 9ers don't do TC at a different location.

So what's the story of how Kaep is tied up in all this? Was it his car that got damage?

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
RichNhansom":176la4l1 said:
Popeyejones":176la4l1 said:

So what's the story of how Kaep is tied up in all this? Was it his car that got damage?

Aldon Smith got into a scrap with 49ers star Colin Kaepernick earlier this week ... which may have been fueled by ongoing rumors about Smith's ex-girlfriend and the QB.

Multiple Niner locker room sources tell TMZ Sports ... Aldon and Colin had an altercation on the field during a practice on Tuesday, and "players had to pull them apart." It's interesting because there's been a lot of Internet buzz Smith's ex-gf is now with Kaep.

Smith and Hot 97 host Nessa broke up in recent months, and even though she and Kaep have not been photographed together ... rumors they're together have persisted. Our sources say it wasn't clear if Smith and Kaep exchanged any words before the fight broke out ... or if Nessa's name ever came up.

canfan":176la4l1 said:
http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/07/aldon-smith-colin-kaepernick-fight-practice-before-arrest/

Don't think it's true though.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Niners would still be really competitive in a division like the NFCS, but the cards are clearly stacked against them. There is no question in my mind that they will finish at the bottom of the NFCW west this year unless the Cards lose Palmer early on. They have the least talented roster in their division and have a new unproven head coach. Rock bottom is where they're headed.

They might go 1-5 or 2-4 against the rest of the division. They're toast.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":y4i1vo7d said:
Real shame to see this kind of talent wasted like this. At this point, he needs to be thrown in prison for a while. Endangering the lives of people by drunk-driving on a consistent basis is exactly the kind of recidivism that deserves jail time.
I'd tend to agree. Let him get a chance to really sober up. Football should be a minor concern at this point. Alcoholism is nothing to mess with. It's a life destroyer.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2gb6e579 said:
I'd tend to agree. Let him get a chance to really sober up. Football should be a minor concern at this point. Alcoholism is nothing to mess with. It's a life destroyer.
Lack of personal responsibility is a life destroyer, be it from drugs, alcohol, or whatever.

massari

Reaction score
Aldon Smith, Josh Gordon, Justin Blackmon are all available next offseason for cheap prove it contracts.

I'd take all three.

rideaducati

Reaction score
massari":2tcmhxi4 said:
Aldon Smith, Josh Gordon, Justin Blackmon are all available next offseason for cheap prove it contracts.

I'd take all three.

I'll babysit. :thirishdrinkers:

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2cdwq3oq said:
massari":2cdwq3oq said:

I'd take all three.

I'll babysit. :thirishdrinkers:

Spoken like Jeff Fisher gentlemen! :lol:

massari

Reaction score
massari":2y8ef22k said:

I'd take all three.

Actually, if Smith isn't suspended for the rest of this season, I'd take him this offseason and the Hawks could have him near the end of the regular season or start of the playoffs. That is If they can get him cheap enough to fit under the cap.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
massari":1ty4hv6q said:
massari":1ty4hv6q said:

I'd take all three.

Actually, if Smith isn't suspended for the rest of this season, I'd take him this offseason and the Hawks could have him near the end of the regular season or start of the playoffs. That is If they can get him cheap enough to fit under the cap.
I wouldn't. The guy is a ticking time bomb with too much baggage. I'm all giving guys second chances but he's on his sixth or seventh chance by now. Pass.

rlkats

Reaction score
massari":2tprv7ff said:
massari":2tprv7ff said:

I'd take all three.

Hahahahaha but I thought all you hawk fans thought Aldon was crap without Justin. Lol. And now after getting anotber dui you will sign him. Hahaha. Win at all cost huh.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2o6ihdpv said:
massari":2o6ihdpv said:
massari":2o6ihdpv said:

I'd take all three.

Hahahahaha but I thought all you hawk fans thought Aldon was crap without Justin. Lol. And now after getting anotber dui you will sign him. Hahaha. Win at all cost huh.
Some of us still think he is/was a product of Justin Smith occupying/holding his man. His stats lean that way.

rlkats

Reaction score
Agree with ya hernia. Just giving that guy a hard time. Its just funny to hear the same comment i hear from niner fans. Coming from the words of hawks fans. Different team same thought process by the fans lol.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2jp4aum6 said:
Agree with ya hernia. Just giving that guy a hard time. Its just funny to hear the same comment i hear from niner fans. Coming from the words of hawks fans. Different team same thought process by the fans lol.
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I agree.
The guy missed 14 games over the last 2 seasons, not reliable no matter how good he may or may not be.

Latest posts