49ers LB Aldon Smith arrested & released by team

kobebryant

Reaction score
Slight positive - Jim Tomsula seems like a genuine, nice and caring person.

Aldon would have been better off spending some time in jail when he got that ridiculous morning DUI.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kobebryant":1ob9vuda said:
Slight positive - Jim Tomsula seems like a genuine, nice and caring person.

Aldon would have been better off spending some time in jail when he got that ridiculous morning DUI.

I'm sure he would have spent time in jail if there weren't a few more district attorneys that still needed season tickets.

rlkats

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":2hwq41aq said:
TAB420":2hwq41aq said:
ringless":2hwq41aq said:
#49ers: Borland, Anthony Davis, Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Frank Gore and Jim Harbaugh all gone from last year's team. Now, Aldon Smith. Rand_Getlin Rand Getlin
@Rand_Getlin

Thats just crazy... Does anyone have the updated wikipedia page with all the names crossed out from the 49ers Super Bowl team? (and coaches)

I feel grateful that I don't have to go through what the fans are there. I know we all love the sport and its hard on us when things like this happen. But geeze. SO much talent.

Some Niner fans(vagzone) will find a way to spin this into a 10-12 game winning season.

Just like if the roles were reversed then some of our fans would spin it the same way. It is what it is, all fan bases are guilty of the same stuff to an extent.

While its a horrible off season Aldon needed to go. And thank you for replying with sanity and a level head.

This is a rough season on the horrizon. I dont see how any niner fan can be optimistic.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Guys like Staley, Boldin, Bowman, Bethea and Reid deserve better then whats happening around them (Jed, field conditions, retirements, arrests).

TAB420

Reaction score
rlkats":2tcuip16 said:
Bigbadhawk":2tcuip16 said:
TAB420":2tcuip16 said:
ringless":2tcuip16 said:
#49ers: Borland, Anthony Davis, Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Frank Gore and Jim Harbaugh all gone from last year's team. Now, Aldon Smith. Rand_Getlin Rand Getlin
@Rand_Getlin

Thats just crazy... Does anyone have the updated wikipedia page with all the names crossed out from the 49ers Super Bowl team? (and coaches)

I feel grateful that I don't have to go through what the fans are there. I know we all love the sport and its hard on us when things like this happen. But geeze. SO much talent.

Some Niner fans(vagzone) will find a way to spin this into a 10-12 game winning season.

Just like if the roles were reversed then some of our fans would spin it the same way. It is what it is, all fan bases are guilty of the same stuff to an extent.

While its a horrible off season Aldon needed to go. And thank you for replying with sanity and a level head.

This is a rough season on the horrizon. I dont see how any niner fan can be optimistic.

Rather you can see it or not, I guarantee it's happening.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Dang, this dude has problems. On top of the anger and potential addiction issues, he seems to be be elite in the stupid category.

ctrcat

Reaction score
kobebryant":23duj2co said:
Guys like Staley, Boldin, Bowman, Bethea and Reid deserve better then whats happening around them (Jed, field conditions, retirements, arrests).

Baalke should call Dave Gettleman and offer Staley for a pick or younger asset at one of their countless positions of need. He's 31 and they're toast. I doubt it happens but it would make sense.

SF49r

Reaction score
Next man up I guess.....
Seriously been saying that too much this offseason.

rlkats

Reaction score

This is a rough season on the horrizon. I dont see how any niner fan can be optimistic.[/quote]

Rather you can see it or not, I guarantee it's happening.[/quote]

Thats kind of my point im very surprised to hear optimism on this year.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
rlkats":2xzv4fyg said:

Rather you can see it or not, I guarantee it's happening.[/quote]

Thats kind of my point im very surprised to hear optimism on this year.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with optimism its the delusion some of them seem to have that is entertaining. Elquapo is the leader of the delusional crew but he has many followers.

#1)

I'm looking forward to Hyde running the ball and what changes Jeep makes on offense. Hopefully Kaep will benefit from a new system that doesn't constrain him so severely and these guys come together and play with pride and if it all works out it would be one of the best seasons ever if we actually made it to the playoffs as we were gelling and gaining steam.

#2)

The Seahawks are the luckiest team to ever put on a helmet and Wilson is nothing more than a game manager who just throws up prayers and his receivers always seem to just get lucky and catch them. The only stat that matters is Wilson is 2-9 in games opponents score more than 24 points. If Keap was there they would have at least two trophies right now. The Niners have the deepest roster in the NFL and if not for bad officiating and horrendous injuries, would have won the division and the super bowl last year. On and on. I didn't even touch on Pete the cheat or the PED's are the only reason are players are any good.

The first one sadly is a dramatization. The second one is made from actual quotes on the webzone.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
It all comes down to Kap and Hyde (+o-line). Honestly, tempo can mask the lack of talent on defense somewhat. But can they control the rock and get in the endzone? If those guys can play at a high level, they can still win some games. Big if, though.

Ozzy

Reaction score
They will win 7-8 games imo.

Laloosh

Reaction score
How much cap space do they get out of this? Wasn't he on a pretty bonus heavy contract?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Laloosh":25rs4eul said:
How much cap space do they get out of this? Wasn't he on a pretty bonus heavy contract?

$4,854,875. Not that Baalke will do anything good for the niners with it. He'll bring in some over 30 middling players that will look really good compared to the trash that is already on the team and niner fans will still think he is a miracle worker. They're going to have a top 5 draft pick next year. Implosion imminent.

Latest posts