49ers LB Aldon Smith arrested & released by team

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":35rv1yu7 said:
rlkats":35rv1yu7 said:
massari":35rv1yu7 said:
massari":35rv1yu7 said:
Aldon Smith, Josh Gordon, Justin Blackmon are all available next offseason for cheap prove it contracts.

I'd take all three.

Actually, if Smith isn't suspended for the rest of this season, I'd take him this offseason and the Hawks could have him near the end of the regular season or start of the playoffs. That is If they can get him cheap enough to fit under the cap.

Hahahahaha but I thought all you hawk fans thought Aldon was crap without Justin. Lol. And now after getting anotber dui you will sign him. Hahaha. Win at all cost huh.
Some of us still think he is/was a product of Justin Smith occupying/holding his man. His stats lean that way.

I think you should go look at Justin's replacement and how that guy only had one blocker blocking him and how they doubled or chipped Alldumb without Justin playing. It's much easier to block one pro-bowl player than it is to block two. I don't think the niner defense was as good with Justin playing without Alldumb either.

Of all the stupid things Alldumb has done and gotten off for, this one seems to be the only one that he should actually get away with. This guy got away with federal weapons charges in CALIFORNIA, bumping into a parked car and opening a car door into it should get even less.

massari

Reaction score
rlkats":2khkyptz said:
massari":2khkyptz said:
massari":2khkyptz said:
Aldon Smith, Josh Gordon, Justin Blackmon are all available next offseason for cheap prove it contracts.

I'd take all three.

Actually, if Smith isn't suspended for the rest of this season, I'd take him this offseason and the Hawks could have him near the end of the regular season or start of the playoffs. That is If they can get him cheap enough to fit under the cap.

Hahahahaha but I thought all you hawk fans thought Aldon was crap without Justin. Lol. And now after getting anotber dui you will sign him. Hahaha. Win at all cost huh.

Because if you're a fan of the Seahawks you automatically have the same thought process. :lol: :dummy:

irocdave

Reaction score
I wouldn't take the guy ion the Hawks f he offered to play for free. How many Hawks fans remember the early to mid 90's Hawks teams and legal problems from uncontrolled idiots? I'm actually starting to feel for the niners fans, no other team has experienced an offseason like this. Spent a week camping and listened to national radio hosts starting to pick up on how poorly things have gone fore the niners. 1995 doesn't compare because of winning it all the year before. 2003 isn't the same either, especially considering the online presence of fan posting on websites.

I'm sure lots of arrogant talk on this forum will be taken the same way since the mid 2000's but if you look at the records of the teams and who's fan base is more in touch with reality....niners fans are the same dumb ass, delusional fans they have been for the last 10+ years.

I spent my HS years in Sacramento and was surrounded by several life long die hard niner families and their sons were my friends. I would put money on not one of these people are active posters on the toiletzone website. Those posters are a special kind of stupid.

Marvin, when you defend the stupidity posted on that site you loose any credibility you think you could muster on this site.

Suck it up and acknowledge another 20 years of nothingness. Your most vocal " FANS" deserve it.

TAB420

Reaction score
There's Niners fans, and then there's the vagzone. They set the bar for stupid. Their are a few posters on there that can have a respectful conversation, but not many. I wonder if they realize the fact that they have a dedicated thread aimed toward their hate for Seattle, just shows how much they fear this team?

Laloosh

Reaction score
TAB420":1y4wcelj said:
There's Niners fans, and then there's the vagzone. They set the bar for stupid. Their are a few posters on there that can have a respectful conversation, but not many. I wonder if they realize the fact that they have a dedicated thread aimed toward their hate for Seattle, just shows how much they fear this team?

*there are

I hope that kid gets right. Don't care who he plays for, just get right.