49ers/Packers

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I dont really envision this game being close unless some of niner players come in with a too much break hangover. Imo the Rams were the only nfc team in the playoffs that could of potentially took out the 49ers. This team has a date with Taylor Swift in the super bowl imo.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
If the Packers OL can give Love pass protection, it could be a close game.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If the Niners come out rusty, and find themselves down by 14, there’s a good chance that Ravens Purdy shows up

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Last time the Packers were relevant, the Niners were their home-field playoff kryptonite. Maybe they can switch roles.

Threedee

Reaction score
Last time the Packers were relevant, the Niners were their home-field playoff kryptonite. Maybe they can switch roles.
That was embarrassing. It ended multiple decades worth of Packers teams winning in the postseason when the GB weather was below a certain temperature.

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm not a big one for making predictions, but the 49ers seem about as close to a lock for the SB there is. The AFC is a little dicier to me. Baltimore is easily the hot team now with almost no glaring weakness, but either Mahomes and their D, or Josh Allen playing an unreal game could make it very interesting.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I'm not a big one for making predictions, but the 49ers seem about as close to a lock for the SB there is. The AFC is a little dicier to me. Baltimore is easily the hot team now with almost no glaring weakness, but either Mahomes and their D, or Josh Allen playing an unreal game could make it very interesting.
If the ravens lose next week the niners are SB Champs

Mizak

Reaction score
Packs got a FG but wasted over 7:30 minutes to do it. That’s how you beat the Niners.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Packs got a FG but wasted over 7:30 minutes to do it. That’s how you beat the Niners.

Yeah, the defense will adjust though. No more drives like that for GB the rest of the way.

Latest posts