49ers vs Rams

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Jimmy Garoppolo went 3 for 9 for 30 yards and INT in 4th quarter. In 6 playoff starts Garoppolo has a 28.0 passer rating in the 4th, ranking last among 69 QBs w/ 30+ 4th quarter passes in playoffs since 1991. Dude has zero trade value. The 49ers are screwed and stuck with 2 very bad quarterbacks. But let’s be honest they were lucky as all get out to have gotten as far as they did let alone make the post season.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2gp79j5m said:
Marvin got his fudge packed he went into hiding

The only one who got his fudged packed was on you when you predicated the Cowboys to be up by 40 points at halftime. That fudge pack was on you, that fudge pack was oozing out of your mouth, that fudge packed deep into you, that fudge oozing out of your ears, that fudge oozing out of your nose, that fudge packed deep inside your throat !!
That fudge deep inside your pathetic mouth !!! How pathetic you are ! And yes, I only have 20 something posts !
Cheers buddy !

Marvin49

Reaction score
RedAlice":kmgx9uxm said:
That felt good.

sorry Marvin.

I’d imagine. :)

No worries. Congrats Red. Enjoy it.

Meanwhile, check out who is back suddenly talking about fudge packing again completely unaware we were making fun of him for running away for two weeks and accurately predicting when he’d come back and talk about fudge packing.

You have to give it up to the guy who so completely gets owned but drops the mic like he accomplished something. We predicted EXACTLY what he would say and when. It’s comical.

Moreover, accusing ANYONE of “running away” after he’s been absent after last two Niner wins. Lol.

Anyway. I’ll be pulling for the Bengals Red just because they’ve never won one, but good luck to ya. ;-)

TAB420

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":v1as9ax2 said:
ArlosSpecial":v1as9ax2 said:

The only one who got his fudged packed was on you when you predicated the Cowboys to be up by 40 points at halftime. That fudge pack was on you, that fudge pack was oozing out of your mouth, that fudge packed deep into you, that fudge oozing out of your ears, that fudge oozing out of your nose, that fudge packed deep inside your throat !!
That fudge deep inside your pathetic mouth !!! How pathetic you are ! And yes, I only have 20 something posts !
Cheers buddy !
He's an angry elf.

Threedee

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":7ttjku4q said:
ArlosSpecial":7ttjku4q said:

Cheers buddy !

I'm just glad the Cowgirls lost to anyone.

Threedee

Reaction score
A Bungles fan at work got promoted this past week. I'd say he's got something going for himself.

toffee

Reaction score
So it was Jimmy G vs Stafford, basically two non-elite, slightly above journeymen QB and Stafford won. On the other side, Mahomes lost to a rookie who was good but not yet elite, to make it worse, the rookie was protected by a real substandard OL.

So Russ was injured, Rodgers, Brandy both couldn't carry their teams to promised land, Mahomes play like POS. Franchise QB like Prescott were one game and out.

World is up side down.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Marvin49":38jmqzdi said:
RedAlice":38jmqzdi said:
That felt good.

sorry Marvin.

I’d imagine. :)

No worries. Congrats Red. Enjoy it.
Anyway. I’ll be pulling for the Bengals Red just because they’ve never won one, but good luck to ya. ;-)

To be fair, neither have the LA Rams AFAIK.

RiverDog

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":1q09z0p4 said:
Jimmy Garoppolo went 3 for 9 for 30 yards and INT in 4th quarter. In 6 playoff starts Garoppolo has a 28.0 passer rating in the 4th, ranking last among 69 QBs w/ 30+ 4th quarter passes in playoffs since 1991. Dude has zero trade value. The 49ers are screwed and stuck with 2 very bad quarterbacks. But let’s be honest they were lucky as all get out to have gotten as far as they did let alone make the post season.

Yeah, Garoppolo always has been horrible, but a lot of my Niners friends swear by him. It will be interesting to see if yesterday causes any of them to face reality and give him up or if they continue to insist that he's a good NFL quarterback that has been unfairly characterized by people like me.

However, I do think he has some trade value, likely a 2nd or 3rd rounder. There's a lot of QB hungry teams out there, and all it takes is one of them to think that he's worth a roll of the dice. His contract would be the only hold-up, so the Niners might have to eat some of his salary.

Cooper Kupp was phenomenal, catching 11 passes for 142 yards and the Rams' only two TD's although he did have an uncharacteristic drop. Nice to see the local kid do well.

massari

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2f9l3yzu said:
I think Stafford has def. put to bed the whole can't win in the playoffs thing.

Go Bengals!
Good thing Tartt has hands like Adams
[tweet]https://twitter.com/highlghtheaven/status/1487971571272757254[/tweet]

Ramfan128

Reaction score
massari":37bhb3xi said:
SoulfishHawk":37bhb3xi said:
I think Stafford has def. put to bed the whole can't win in the playoffs thing.

Go Bengals!
Good thing Tartt has hands like Adams
[tweet]https://twitter.com/highlghtheaven/status/1487971571272757254[/tweet]

I mean if Skowronek catches a wide open TD, that play wouldn't have mattered

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Marvin49":1pfzud9o said:
Gratz to the Rams. Great game.

Mostly, Gratz to Redalice.

I’d say I’m rooting for ya but I can’t help myself. Bengals too good a story. ;-)

Great game.

Figure most of the world will be cheering for Cincy.

And I personally could never root for a division rival to win it all, so I get it.

Beating Brady and the Niners both in the playoffs? Insanity.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It was amusing watching the 9ers survive week after week--almost like they themselves couldn't believe it. Dallas had 14 penalties. Green Bay prevented offensive touchdowns and still lost. If Tartt hadn't dropped the interception, the 9ers could be going to the Super Bowl despite everyone knowing what they are.

The loss means the niners are even more likely to trade Jimmy and go with Lance next year. If they bring in a vet backup, that'll probably be as a Joe Flacco/Cam Newton role when the season is effectively imperiled. A rookie quarterback starting his first full year probably means that team won't be making the playoffs. So their loss is a win to us even though a win would have been entertaining for me.

Stud

Reaction score
As a 49ers fan, I find it funny and iconic that Jimmy G's last pass as a 49ers is a horrible f-----g interception to lose us the game. Wow, those last 2 drives were bad.

With that said, it's pretty clear Shanahan doesn't know how to coach properly when he has a decent sized lead in the 4th. From the Super bowl two years ago to this game, his inability to coach to the end is a clear weakness. People forget the 49ers almost blew a 41-17 lead to Detroit in week 1 in the final 3:30 of the game. Yesterday, those 2 stupid 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 2 play calls at mid field in the 4th were horrendous by our so called "genius". It's crap like that is why he lost this game and the super bowl. He gets too conservative.

I think Shanahan will get the 49ers in the playoffs constantly, but don't think he's good enough to win it. Which is fine I guess. I'd rather get to the playoffs than not, but doesn't mean it's not annoying to see.

Stud

Reaction score
Ramfan128":y3fr52g4 said:
Marvin49":y3fr52g4 said:
Gratz to the Rams. Great game.

Mostly, Gratz to Redalice.

I’d say I’m rooting for ya but I can’t help myself. Bengals too good a story. ;-)

Great game.

Figure most of the world will be cheering for Cincy.

And I personally could never root for a division rival to win it all, so I get it.

Beating Brady and the Niners both in the playoffs? Insanity.

Yeah I don't mind the Rams. They seem classy. McVay and Shanny have a good relationship and it was cool to see Odell and Deebo embracing. Seems to be a lot of respect. It was the complete opposite of our 2013 NFC championship loss to Seattle where Pete Carroll was acting like a jackass on the side line and Sherman was running his mouth on national TV.