5-3 at home.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":15vuugge said:
Aros":15vuugge said:
This is something I wanted to address.

I have noticed, as a season ticket holder since the new stadium was built (and before that) in the past two years that indeed the fear of playing here is gone. Teams have figured out silent counts and other methods to neutralize the noise. Where 10 years ago opposing teams were besides themselves trying to hear the play call, now all they do is silent count and the ball is snapped without issue no matter how LOUD it is.

This, to me, is one of the most distressing elements of all. Where our home was once feared as the most intimidating, LOUDEST place to play, is little more than a nuisance to teams coming here.

5-3 at home this year is probably my least favorite stat of all.

This.

It's not that the crowd isn't loud anymore, or the player's aren't jacked up for home games.............IMO it's 90% teams have figured out how to counteract the crowd noise with silent counts, hand signals and don't forget now the QB has a mic in his ear to get play calls.

Add in the fact that the Hawks have gone to two SB's,and won one. So that makes them easy to get up for if you're the other team coming in here ready to rock and beat a team that took pleasure in rubbing your face in losses the past 4 years.

Well YOU certainly always have everything figured out don't you?

AgentDib

Reaction score
Most importantly, crowd noise has been a very minor factor compared to the actual factors on the field that contributed to those three losses, namely our struggles on offense in all three losses.

Less importantly, complaining about crowd noise is really taking something good for granted. I've been to a lot of NFL stadiums by now and the quietest CLink gets is louder than just about every place else. I went to the Arrowhead Thursday Night divisional game against the Broncos this year and CLink was just as loud against the Rams on Sunday, which was not particularly loud for CLink.

Least importantly, crowd noise is down a lot at CLink over previous years but it has more to do with urgency than ticket prices. The crowd is always loud, but it is only very loud when it thinks it needs to be. Our loudest games are the ones where the crowd knew it was going to be a battle going into it. It shouldn't be a surprise at all that coming off of back to back Superbowl trips the fans are taking things for granted a little. This will correct with our record, and if we get bounced from the playoffs early this year I fully expect next year to be louder.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This has been the worst home game record in quite a few seasons for the Seahawks. Something is missing with the D which seems to to be unable to make the critical stops when needed. Of course the team keeps the games close but is still losing key games when they have the ability to simply win them.

The losses this season against the opponents that beat the Hawks at home were all frustrating but the only one where the team deserved to lose was the game against the Rams. It is disappointing that the once huge home field advantage now doesn't seem that important to the team or is still enough of an obstacle to overcome by opponents.