#79 Rasheem Green, USC

Fade

Reaction score
Should play DE in the Base, and then kick inside on passing downs. Good Pick @ 79.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
edogg23":1xktzzv4 said:
I may be biased because I am a UCF alumni, but I was really hoping they would take shaquem griffin. The guy has heart for days and is a difference maker out there.

Most 12s like him. Looks like original poster is going to be right that Shaq might be a 4th round pick.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Oh, he's only 20? He's still going to get quite a bit bigger and stronger then. That's an upside type of thing in reference to his run defense.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
If he is going to be a "project", then I like that he is only 20. Lots of upside here.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
This is a great pick. Great pick. Tremendous upside. It's hard to consider a mid 3rd rounder a steal, but I think they got a steal. Green is oozing with upside.

edogg23

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":l6wjoahb said:
edogg23":l6wjoahb said:
I may be biased because I am a UCF alumni, but I was really hoping they would take shaquem griffin. The guy has heart for days and is a difference maker out there.

Most 12s like him. Looks like original poster is going to be right that Shaq might be a 4th round pick.
Hope so!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Gotta admit, I'll need to watch more tape on this one. I started out on the ND game and thos boys launched him 3 yards off the LOS at times and just dominated him. I know they had a great OL, but it's also good to know that Green isn't even fully physically developed yet at 20.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uh...ohio state wasn't much better.

I can see where they're going though. He might be able to help out with the pass rush this year, but it will likely be almost 2 years before he starts to look like a starter. He'll probably look like an entirely different player by that time. Probably even a difference maker.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Happy with this kid. Great upside. The more we have affective pass rushers the easier it is on our DBs and linebackers with the exit of most of the legion of Boom.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":kise74bw said:
Uh...ohio state wasn't much better.

I can see where they're going though. He might be able to help out with the pass rush this year, but it will likely be almost 2 years before he starts to look like a starter. He'll probably look like an entirely different player by that time. Probably even a difference maker.

This isn’t a pick for next year in my opinion. This is 2-3 years from now. I like the potential though. Young kid that needs some good coaching.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Whats up with this Hurst guy.. rated #7 in the draft and still on the board?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
He will probably travel in the same path as Clark did or even Irvin (play time). The fact that he can play interior is a pretty big deal. Keep that NASCAR rolling.