Bennett's 10-yard split: 1.78

Green's vert: 33.5''
Bennett's 40: 31.0''

Green's broad jump: 118.0''
Bennett's broad jump: 110.0''

[youtube]AdO_aTt1O-U[/youtube]

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Man...I dont know. Are the highlights in this thread the best they have on him? How many of those plays are him getting no push to the Qb and the play eventually just running right back to him and him making the tackle? Or no push and eventually just jumps up and tips the ball? Im not impressed by those highlights..thats for damn sure. I dont watch college football, so Im sure there's a ton Im missing, but those highlights in early in this thread.......meh.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
I've seen every college game that Green has played in, he is a terrific lineman, a clutch player, and should be a great edge rusher. Plus, he is an absolute STEAL to get him the 3rd round.

FYI, the knee injury in HS is a non-issue, he has been thoroughly vetted by the Seahawks' doc.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":y26sy0s1 said:
Man...I dont know. How many of those plays are him getting no push to the Qb and the play eventually just running right back to him and him making the tackle? Or no push and eventually just jumps up and tips the ball?.

Isn't it funny how the really good players just happen to be int he right spot at the right time to make a play?

bighawk

Reaction score
To me he looks taller than Bennett and he is only 20. I think when he gets stronger he will be a force. Great draft so far. I also hope and pray McDowell gets more time to heal. Pray for him to make a recovery.

Fade

Reaction score
2nd in FBS in pressures from the interior. Looks great when lined up at the 5-tech. Productive player leading the Pac-12 in sacks. Still only 20 yrs old.

Great pickup. Should have gone a full round earlier.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seafan":3oiadteu said:
Since he's the 79th pick and a DE with the last name Green the Hawks should give him #79.

Great pick. He was rated by some to be in the top 40 picks in this draft.

Rob Staton had him as a first rounder.

Two picks and the Hawks have covered their two biggest needs and did it very well.

Now they have 8 more picks tomorrow!

Awesome! He should absolutely were 79. Would be seriously awesome. He should get Jacob's blessing to make it special.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Great pick, this one. Can’t really take any issue with the team addressing a position of need with a young, ultra high upside player from a big time program.

ivotuk

Reaction score
This was a freebie too! They wanted Rashaad at 18 but Green Bay came along and gave them a 3rd. So they got Rashaad, and Green was a result of elite drafting skill :179419:

sc85sis

Reaction score
ducks41468":1o81gdur said:
Seems like a good pick as long as the coaches are aware that he's raw and remain patient with him. With NFL-level coaching he can be great. Liking the draft so far.
His position coach the last couple years at USC was Kenechi Udeze, who played for Pete at USC and then had the start of what looked to be a good career in Minny before it was cut short by a knee injury and then cancer (he ended up with peripheral neuropathy in his feet due to chemo treatments). Pete likely will have gotten good scoop from BKU on Rasheem's strengths and weaknesses.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SamuelRGold/status/990062822196424704[/tweet]

Seymour

Reaction score
Tusc2000":oqi22aqx said:
I've seen every college game that Green has played in, he is a terrific lineman, a clutch player, and should be a great edge rusher. Plus, he is an absolute STEAL to get him the 3rd round.

FYI, the knee injury in HS is a non-issue, he has been thoroughly vetted by the Seahawks' doc.

As was Percy Harvin. Just sayin... that doesn't mean much around here.