A little bit of optimism

evergreen

Reaction score
If we could win one if these next three it would sure help the mood around here.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
If the season ended today Seahawks would play Lions in playoffs.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The Rams are right behind us. If they take care of business we could be in trouble, especially with their easy schedule. The Cowboys, 49ers and Eagles are three losses unless we fix how we have been playing.

strohmin

Reaction score
If we could win one if these next three it would sure help the mood around here.
I dunno, I am not expecting any wins but I wish they would atleast look competent and look like they are improving. The team just looks like a bunch of clueless losers.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I may be alone in this but I hate Seattle in playoffs only to get smashed.

That has been the scenario for the longest time.

I think I’d rather have a higher draft pick, honestly.
I'm interested in your definition of "smashed" combined with "the longest time".

Since the Patriots Super Bowl, this team has been to the playoffs six times. They won the first game half of those. The last two playoff games have sucked and they got cleanly beat by division opponents. But the game before that they won a game and lost by less than a touchdown in the divisional game.

seabowl

Reaction score
I’m sorry, but even if they made the playoffs, I have zero confidence in this coaching staff to put the correct game plan in play.

In Pete, I do not trust!

xray

Reaction score
I've already ordered a " Maybe Next Year " sweatshirt .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I may be alone in this but I hate Seattle in playoffs only to get smashed.

That has been the scenario for the longest time.

I think I’d rather have a higher draft pick, honestly.
I was thinking about that last night as the Viqueen lost. Sure it's cool to get in to the playoffs. But.....if it means getting smoked by the Niners again? Meh, I'll pass.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Rams are right behind us. If they take care of business we could be in trouble, especially with their easy schedule. The Cowboys, 49ers and Eagles are three losses unless we fix how we have been playing.
But wait, according to Fade, "The Rams are tanking it, book it!"

RiverDog

Reaction score
I was thinking about that last night as the Viqueen lost. Sure it's cool to get in to the playoffs. But.....if it means getting smoked by the Niners again? Meh, I'll pass.
Yeah, simply making the playoffs is nothing special. 14 out of the 32 teams advance to the playoffs, so sneaking in with a 7 seed is the definition of a mediocre team. It's almost the equivalent of winning the office party's gag gift.

I'm not in the 'Suck for Luck' mode. You always want to play the best football possible regardless of your predicament. Sure, go ahead and use the opportunity to experiment and evaluate your talent, maybe shut down someone like K9, but never, ever, throw games.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know too many Niners fans, not sure I can handle another year of listening to them :ROFLMAO:

All that being said, I'm sure I'll change my view on it later. But for now, I can totally see why people would not wanna' just eek in to the playoffs.

Latest posts