A Nest of Lockdown Corners In The Making?

Jac

Reaction score
I can't wait to see them on Saturday. The way they're mirroring DK so effortlessly, seems like they could be a pretty special duo.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It’ll be nice to have corners that get their heads turned when the ball is coming instead of blindly just throwing their hands up and hoping for the best.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited about this rookie class but am trying to be realistic too. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough. I want to see how these young cats do against someone other than their teammates.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I wish we could get Sherm hired as a coach or advisor to our secondary. But I think he is bound for bigger things assuming his recent issues don't continue to linger

keasley45

Reaction score

going to link this here since it supports the OP's topic

And there's this one on Woolen. Its a bit more technical, but very thorough and informative. Highlights his obvious strengths and weaknesses. Great thing about what's presented is that many of the weaknesses discussed (this was made before camp) have been actively addressed and by all accounts, improved upon to date since he's received coaching. There are some plays in here where his ability to mirror the WR routes is just uncanny.

You can see just how raw he was in college and still will be in his rookie year, but wow, what potential...

toffee

Reaction score
Against DK, Tarig put his speed and length to good use. I don't think DK had any experience being guarded by CB as tall and faster than him. This two practicing together could only push each other to new height. Wondering how Tarig will work against nimble smaller WRs like Angry?

toffee

Reaction score
Was the ball thrown poorly, or Tarif had a step and used his body to prevent WR from getting to the right spot? But unlike Tre Flowers, Tarig turned his head and looked for the ball.

Ruminator

Reaction score
If this translates to actual games, this guy is going to score more than a handful in his career.