About that "Impressive" Panthers team

themunn

Reaction score
Road games are tough - and the Bills are getting better - they were beating New England with 5 seconds to go last week too.

OP
OP
akseahawkfan

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2oafy9vl said:
Who gives a toss?

Seattle beat the Panthers.

Tonight we try and beat the 49ers.

Some fellow Seahawks fans tried to defend the lousy Seahawk offensive performance because how "Impressive" the Panthers are. I called BS then and they exposed themselves today.

Seahawks have to play much better today against a team that is by far superior to the Panthers. I think they can and will.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
It was funny to hear most of the fans on this board saying the panthers were a playoff team just because we almost lost to them.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":296xmsn7 said:
Some fellow Seahawks fans tried to defend the lousy Seahawk offensive performance because how "Impressive" the Panthers are. I called BS then and they exposed themselves today.

No they didn't.

They lost by one point on the road to a Bills side that nearly knocked off the Pats last week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Panthers didn't have the benefit of playing at home, in 90 degree heat, in 70% humidity, and in white while the opponent is in dark blue.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
themunn":1tdq3q0y said:
Road games are tough - and the Bills are getting better - they were beating New England with 5 seconds to go last week too.

If that's true then the Jets are good too.

I watched TNF, The Patriots Secondary is terrible. Their DL is ok, but only Chandler Jones was sacking Geno.

Jets/Bills/Patriots are terrible. Patriots can be better when Amendoa and Gronk come back, while Brady sync up with Edleman and Dolber more.

themunn

Reaction score
Carmon1274":j8v7epw7 said:
themunn":j8v7epw7 said:

If that's true then the Jets are good too.

I watched TNF, The Patriots Secondary is terrible. Their DL is ok, but only Chandler Jones was sacking Geno.

Jets/Bills/Patriots are terrible. Patriots can be better when Amendoa and Gronk come back, while Brady sync up with Edleman and Dolber more.

Jets D is pretty good though, and is what kept them in that game despite Geno Smith stinking it up.
Manuel is the real deal, and QB has been their inhibitor for years - now that they have someone with ability throwing the ball to (the horribly underrated) Johnson, with Spiller in the backfield - they don't quite have the talent across the board that we do, but they have dynamic playmakers that will win them games.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":w1pbrcyu said:
theENGLISHseahawk":w1pbrcyu said:
Who gives a toss?

Seahawks have to play much better today against a team that is by far superior to the Panthers. I think they can and will.

Oh, this guys back to bitch again?

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Their DL is excellent. Because they lost or had a bad game, letdown does not take away from it.

aawolf

Reaction score
As I said before, its the CHOKE factor...Carolina won that game over 3.5 quarters and choked it away. Its not just the choke-jobs they did against Seattle and Buffalo either. Seriously, its a problem. They routinely take a lead into the fourth quarter and lose since Cam has been here. They can't convert on 3rd and whatever in the fourth quarter and allow teams to get back in it. Telling stat I heard from Cowherd this morning: Cam is 2-13 in games decided by a TD or less. They just can't finish. Its frustrating for fans to no end.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawksFTW":2va1czm5 said:
akseahawkfan":2va1czm5 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2va1czm5 said:
Who gives a toss?

Oh, this guys back to bitch again?

All he does. It's funny, in 2010, he went off on dozens of rants about awful Carroll was.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Buffalo is a very talented team, they have been drafting high for so long that they are loaded. E.J. Manuel is the real deal (69% completion on 27 of 39 for 296 yards) and will continue to surprise and impress people throughout the year.

Carolina is a very good team on defense but with a one dimensional offense, they are going to struggle. Especially when Cam completes 55% of his passes. What happened to this guy? Oh yea, Mario Williams happened to the injury-riddled O Line and Cam.

Buffalo is up and coming, and Carolina is a talented team except for the O-Line and the patchwork secondary.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I agree on Manuel, I was actually hoping we would be able to draft him in the mid rounds very early on in the off season to backup/develope behind Dangeruss. I realized that dream was gone around the Senior Bowl time though.

Choke factor is getting bad for Cam though. Not sure whether to continue referring it to Romo-ing or Cam-ing it now, lol.

Latest posts