Adopt A Hawk

kigenzun

Reaction score
Adopt A Hawk

Each one of us has a player on the 53 with major issues, unfulfilled potentials, unexplored all-pro talents, human foibles, and straight out flaws who needs our support:

My Adopt A Hawk is: ‘Big Game” James Carpenter. Lardass and all.
:th2thumbs:

Feel free to post your ‘Adopt A Hawk’ here below.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Ill go with Derrick Coleman. Love the story with him and how he is basically deaf. Would love to see his blocking get better.

Rocket

Reaction score
Michael Robinson, as he is colorful, talented, smart, tireless and unemployed.

HIRE M-ROB !!!!

( NOTE: since he hasn't found gainful employment as of yet, he's still a Hawk to me )

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Percy Harvin. So much hate for him on this forum. Im here to support him.

hawker84

Reaction score
J Kearse, all the talent in the world, stuck behind a solid rotation. plus he needs to get his rap skills a little more polished..

Hawknight

Reaction score
Are Seahawk cheerleaders included? There's a few there I wouldn't mind holding in my arms for support. Everyone needs a hug. Why not them?

Atradees

Reaction score
Max Unger........have always liked him. He's tall, hairy and sweaty. What's not to like about that!

small_Unger2.JPG
(and he is a Duck)

004ACP_Ben_Stiller_030.jpg

GM4aday

Reaction score
I will take my big boy - Red Bryant. Have always appreciated what Red does, and I think it is extra cool that he is related to an all-time great Seahawk, Jacob Green.

I have been rocking my #79 wolf grey this year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Wilson. Clearly the man has problems.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
For me it's Doug Baldwin. I had the real pleasure of spending a lunch with him in Vancouver for the NFL travelling show when I was there with our tailgating crew Hawk 1. He is a well spoken, very bright young man, he's got a major chip on his shoulder b/c no team realized his talent enough to draft him and enough desire to ultimately be a very talented WR for a long time. Just so we all know Sherman convinced Doug to sign with Seattle and Seattle is a better team because of that friendship and the fact we have Doug on our team. Let's hope he stays here when his contract is renewed.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Irvin, 1 reason is I'm obsessed with pass rush, 2nd I think he has mad potential and with a couple more years will be an absolute force

kf3339

Reaction score
Zack Miller because posters always seem to want to cut him because of his salary. It really is silly when you think of how much he contributes to this team, and how much he was missed when he couldn't play the last few weeks.

Latest posts